• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Make Bobby Bottom Again

ClayJames92

Reaction score
Please, i beg of you, before Bobby vanishes from the site again please put him back on bottom where he belongs. I don't know if he publicly admits it, but it's pretty clear to me that he loves cock now. A model who initially started out so innocent & seemingly genuinely straight. Although he always had a great attitude, gave it a go, and became more and more comfortable in his initial run. Has now turned into a confident, passionate, sensual and generous performer, who really enjoys himself and shows no desire to hide his pleasure. It's brilliant to watch as he is my all time favorite Broke Straight Boys model. I just need to see him on bottom more, he's only bottomed twice upon his return so far, to two models i don't particularly like.

If he bottomed to Brandon or Benjamin i'd be delighted.

Please, i beg of you, before Bobby vanishes from the site again please put him back on bottom where he belongs. I don't know if he publicly admits it, but it's pretty clear to me that he loves cock now. A model who initially started out so innocent & seemingly genuinely straight. Although he always had a great attitude, gave it a go, and became more and more comfortable in his initial run. Has now turned into a confident, passionate, sensual and generous performer, who really enjoys himself and shows no desire to hide his pleasure. It's brilliant to watch as he is my all time favorite Broke Straight Boys model. I just need to see him on bottom more, he's only bottomed twice upon his return so far, to two models i don't particularly like.

If he bottomed to Brandon or Benjamin i'd be delighted.

I’m all for this. He even said it’s easier to bottom. If he he is bi, most of them are bottoms. They fuck girls they get fucked by guys. Regardless he is a hot bottom and I join in this request. Please sir can we have some more?

I’m all for this. He even said it’s easier to bottom. If he he is bi, most of them are bottoms. They fuck girls they get fucked by guys. Regardless he is a hot bottom and I join in this request. Please sir can we have some more?

I laughed out loud when I read that last line (and I wasn't thinking of Oliver Saxon). Nice touch .