• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Luke

canada

Reaction score
I really think Luke is a real hottie. It was a great solo with an awesome cum shoot. Another great set of eyes.

My only complaint is not with the scene, but with the fact that you have a solo basicly 3 months after he was Michael's Chrismas present which was a great 4way scene. Keeping the sequence of gradually building up to full sex I think is a better way.

But only a minor complaint, Luke is a keeper. You could have an all southern cutie scene by pairing Landon up with Luke.:thumbup:

More Luke

I think Luke it the best looking guy on the site and one hell of a body and love the cum shots. When can we see alot more of that boy. He is my Fav...

Jeff

I think Luke it the best looking guy on the site and one hell of a body and love the cum shots. When can we see alot more of that boy. He is my Fav...

Jeff

You just sold me...:biggrin:

I wish we could have seen this before the Christmas episode. Luke is a cutey. Alden said his buddy, Luke, referred him to Broke Straight Boys after he had done a shoot. I don't recall there being any other Lukes on Broke Straight Boys Now my imagination runs wild thinking of Alden, Luke, and Robert together in a dorm room somewhere in Florida! These three would be great in a shoot together.

Last edited:
I wish we could have seen this before the Christmas episode. Luke is a cutey. Alden said his buddy, Luke, referred him to Broke Straight Boys after he had done a shoot. I don't recall there being any other Luke's on Broke Straight Boys Now my imagination runs wild thinking of Alden, Luke, and Robert together in a dorm room somewhere in Florida! These three would be great in a shoot together.
OMG I think your right. I would give anything to be the RA on their dorm floor so I could use my master key to walk in on that threesome! (of course just checking on some mysterious noises like moaning and groaning).

Looks like another addition to Stable

Luke is a hottie and I agree with all that you have said. We know he has bottomed but what do you expect? He's a lot like Max when jacking, teasing you to just start with a finger and then slip in the sausage!

Another winner for us all. Dave, you better build a bigger studio to house your ever increasing stable of hot men. You want an auction for charity? How about a date with a Broke Straight Boys??????? (Dinner and a movie of course :w00t:)
Or maybe a capital campaign for the "new barn".........:thumbup:

Better go and do my tongue ups, cause these guys are just lickable!

Love ya,

Jayce

Luke certainly is a hottie. I kind of feel like I am watching a Star Wars Trilogy here LOL. Now we get to see his debut and huge cum shot. He was great with Michael in the Christmas special with Zach and Michael too. He is definitely a keeper.

OMG I think your right. I would give anything to be the RA on their dorm floor so I could use my master key to walk in on that threesome! (of course just checking on some mysterious noises like moaning and groaning).

On the home page, the dialogue under the pic of Alden and Robert says that Alden was referred by Luke. I'm thinking this Luke is Alden's buddy! :001_tongue:

As for you being the RA on their dorm floor, you would only be performing your duty. Moaning and groaning could mean trouble!! :lol:

On the home page, the dialogue under the pic of Alden and Robert says that Alden was referred by Luke. I'm thinking this Luke is Alden's buddy! :001_tongue:

As for you being the RA on their dorm floor, you would only be performing your duty. Moaning and groaning could mean trouble!! :lol:

Paris I was thinking the same thing today... Now all of the puzzle pieces are starting to fit.:001_cool::001_smile:

Both Robert & Alden stated that "Luke" referred them to Broke Straight Boys then,

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW:

1. Have Robert/Alden told Luke they have shot for Broke Straight Boys?????

2. Have they seen each others final products?

3. Are Robert and Alden more than just roomates?

4. Is a three-way planned/being considered for these three? A surprise threeeway?

YES, INQUIRING MINDS DO WANT TO KNOW.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Off topic, but who is your avatar? HOT!!!

Thanks, it is me when I was 22. I am still working on photoshopping on the angel wings. I post it when I take down my Angel Avatars to photoshop comething.

Last edited:
Thanks, it is me when I was 22. I am still working on photoshopping on the angel wings. I post it when I am tkae dow my Angel Avatars.
Looking real good Jayman. Any chance of posting any more pics of yourself from that era, perhaps closer up and larger for the enjoyment of your forum brethren? Thanks.

Mike

Looking real good Jayman. Any chance of posting any more pics of yourself from that era, perhaps closer up and larger for the enjoyment of your forum brethren? Thanks.

Mike

They are in my album on my profile page.

I thought I had just heard the galloping horsemen of the Apocolypse. Then I read your post and it all made sense.:tongue_smilie::wink:

Love you Jayman!

ROFLMAO... :001_tt2: Thanks, Tampa...

Star Wars trilogy LOL. If this was so then we would be on Star Wars minus 8. :wink:

There are obviously too many films in the can to have any degree of sequence. Especially when the team want to give the members a special like the Christmas 4some. There simply wasn't any time to fit the 2 lads solo's in. Mind you 3 months is a long time..