• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Luke - The Gymnast

lagunasurf

Virgin
Reaction score
Luke was very hot in his show. What has happened to him? Is he still around and how about a show with him and another guy? Would love to see him in more videos.

Luke was very hot in his show. What has happened to him? Is he still around and how about a show with him and another guy? Would love to see him in more videos.

Lagunasurf:

Good to see you posting. Hope you'll continue.

If you are talking about Luke from the March solo, then you have a treat in store for you. Go to the Christmas bonus scene Dec 27 and you'll see your boy kiss, get fucked and fuck! Have a good time.

Be well,

Jayce

I want to see more of Luke, too. He is just great. I liked his solo, and the Christmas vid was fun, too.

I would like to see more of him too.
A hot shoot with Danny, now that would be awesome...both of them seem to be up for most things, especially the kissing....gotta love that!!.

I Agree About the Kissing

I agree :thumbup:It would be hot to see more "making out" prior to fucking with some of these guys. The kissing is HOT when they are getting all worked up and especially when they are fucking! The more sensual the better.

I just downloaded the "Christmas Special" and yes it was HOT. Still want to see more of Luke, he is so sexy!

You are so right about Luke, he is one Fine Boy!! He is the "friend" that recommended Aldon and Robert to do a shoot. How about a smokin' 3 way with the real life buddies, that would be hot, and maybe he could bring them up to the next level.........

I just downloaded the "Christmas Special" and yes it was HOT. Still want to see more of Luke, he is so sexy!

Lagunasurf welcome to the Forum. Great posts. Many of us agree with you regarding the kissing and the intimacy. However; we have been told how hard it is just to get them to have sex. Kissing seems like it is way too personal for most of these guys. I guess it is their last vestige of manhood left to hang on to once they have sucked cock and had their asses fucked. :001_unsure: Anyway, it is always a nice surprise when the models kiss. :thumbup: