• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lucas Weston Flirt4free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lucas, It is good to hear from you and to know we can make contact. I just logged into F4F but you had logged out. I enjoyed your Broke Straight Boys scenes in spite of the complications you encountered. My hope is that Broke Straight Boys will bring you back for a second round. My very best wishes in whatever you do and hope to see you here again or on F4F.

Seriously dude? You were a crapping model here when you were being paid well by Broke Straight Boys Now you think people want to pay you directly on Flirt4Free.? Oh well, I needed a good laugh this morning.

I don't read your posts so it makes no difference. See you're still in your sheepish mode.

I don't know what came over me when I posted here. I should have known better than to actually talk to someone who is clearly not about to change his ways.
You find a way to insult me, no matter what I say. I thought for a moment that you might go back to the Jon that I actually liked not too long ago.
It's clear to me now though that you're not worth my time. All you do is belittle those who don't agree with you and I just can't stand that.

To Lucas: Sorry for hijacking your thread.

I try to offer my honest opinions without being disrespectful to the models or to my fellow forumites, if possible. We are a diverse group of people here, who have differing tastes and opinions, but we share a common interest, and the forum would be an even better place than it is if everyone tried to do the same thing.

Seriously dude? You were a crapping model here when you were being paid well by Broke Straight Boys Now you think people want to pay you directly on Flirt4Free.? Oh well, I needed a good laugh this morning.

Hey, JLipps -

Totally love you: you are such a super friend!

I am only gonna say, vis-a-vis this file: let's just take a step back, and look at it all, from Lucas' perspective.

Everyone's taste is different, but I like Lucas, and I think he's really cute. I was really sad that Broke Straight Boys scripted his first appearances in a way that made him seem homophobic, which (if you watch his interviews) he really ISN'T. This was a bad directorial decision, and poor Lucas has been paying the price, ever since :((((

This was a big mistake on Broke Straight Boys's part, but, since they are a great company, I trust they have learned from it, and we won't see that sort of stuff again. Of course, I don't mind if a straight model who has doubts and fears expresses them on film. I just feel that Lucas was painfully misrepresented in some of his early videos, and people didn't get to know him as the nice and open-minded person, he really is.

As far as F4F, J - several models are taking part in it, and, I have no problem with that. These are all young guys who desperately need to make money, to keep themselves going. About eight years ago, one of my best gay friends was a big star on F4F, and did it 'cause he needed money to pay for school.

F4F is not an easy experience for models, J - in fact, it is very tough. As a model there, you sit around for ENDLESS hours, getting heckled by a huge parade of weirdos and supremely nasty people, waiting for the one private show that buys your lunch, or helps you pay for rent. It is a tough, tough way to make ends meet, but some of our favourite models need to do it. . .

So, I would like to encourage anyone who has the time, to go on F4F from time to time, if Lucas or Paul are there, and CHEER THEM UP while they are waiting for a private show. I am SURE that they'll be glad to see a few familiar faces (screen-names?) and get an encouraging word, or two.

Love,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Do a good deed. Make a lonely, poor, hardworking boy know he is appreciated, and has FRIENDS. It would be a really nice thing, for all of us, to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_YK7ebcZ2o

CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg

I don't know what came over me when I posted here. I should have known better than to actually talk to someone who is clearly not about to change his ways.
You find a way to insult me, no matter what I say. I thought for a moment that you might go back to the Jon that I actually liked not too long ago.
It's clear to me now though that you're not worth my time. All you do is belittle those who don't agree with you and I just can't stand that.

Change my ways to what ? Being a yes person like you are ? Not in a million years dear. And whats this about me going back to a person you liked !!! I havn't changed, you have.

Where are all the do gooders slating off this post then ? Aha - it's not about DF or Paul is it ? Your consistency is like a lumpy custard sauce.

I have stopped by your chat room twice, and all you do is tell everyone to contact you to set up Skype with you, through your paypal.......

I warned him about that. F4F will ban him if they catch him, and they will.

He was obnoxious. I wouldn't even bother to talk to him. He kept telling the guys that were trying to talk to him, that he was only on there because he was bored, he doesn't do privates on there because they don't pay him enough.....and if no one was going to hook up with him for Skype he was going to go take a nap, because they were wasting his time.

He was obnoxious. I wouldn't even bother to talk to him. He kept telling the guys that were trying to talk to him, that he was only on there because he was bored, he doesn't do privates on there because they don't pay him enough.....and if no one was going to hook up with him for Skype he was going to go take a nap, because they were wasting his time.

Sorry Ms.kianna but if your good at something never do it for free. On f4f you as a model get paid 2 cents on the dollar the customer spends and for me thats just not worth my time.

Sorry Ms.kianna but if your good at something never do it for free. On f4f you as a model get paid 2 cents on the dollar the customer spends and for me thats just not worth my time.

I did say previously that F4F was extortionate. That is probably why you get a lot of Russians and Columbians on there because even 2 cents in a dollar is a lot for them.

True.....BUT, if you are rude and disrespectful to the very people you want to come pay you to Skype with them, no one will even care if you are any good at it.

Ms. K, don't bother, he is not worth your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.