• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Love to Damien, and Tate

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, guys. . .

As far as new models go. . . over the past year, I have really been loving Damien, and Tate.

Damien, I guess, isn't really a "new model", but: I have really been warming up to him over the past year or so. Damien is much like the guys I tend to date in real life. . . and over the past year, I feel that his performances and interviews have helped me get to know him better as a person - - - and I am really appreciating all that Damien is sharing with us. He is 100 per cent lovable, and 200 per cent, sexy!!!

Tate is cute as pie, and I love that big smile of his! (Not to mention that super beard, and awesome chest-hair ;-) I thought it was super-brave of Tate to talk about his bipolar disorder on a video, and to encourage others with that problem to get help, also. Tate is a sweetheart, a super performer, and obviously a really nice guy, as well.

Thanks, Damien, and Tate, for being here - and thanks to the management for hiring such super, great models!

"A" :)))))

Hey Ambivalent, welcome back to the forum! I totally agree with you about these two; both are super hot and seem very genuine. I also love the fact that both seem to just want to have a good time...no labels, no games. I hope to see them on here for a long time!:welcome: I don't know if you follow "social media," but I would advise you to check out their "stuff!" Here's the Broke Straight Boys site...I'm sure you can "manage" from there. :blushing:
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBrokeStraightBoys

I'm a big fan of both of these guys too. They're people I'd want to go get to know out in the world, have drinks with.

Hey, guys. . .

As far as new models go. . . over the past year, I have really been loving Damien, and Tate.

Damien, I guess, isn't really a "new model", but: I have really been warming up to him over the past year or so. Damien is much like the guys I tend to date in real life. . . and over the past year, I feel that his performances and interviews have helped me get to know him better as a person - - - and I am really appreciating all that Damien is sharing with us. He is 100 per cent lovable, and 200 per cent, sexy!!!

Tate is cute as pie, and I love that big smile of his! (Not to mention that super beard, and awesome chest-hair ;-) I thought it was super-brave of Tate to talk about his bipolar disorder on a video, and to encourage others with that problem to get help, also. Tate is a sweetheart, a super performer, and obviously a really nice guy, as well.

Thanks, Damien, and Tate, for being here - and thanks to the management for hiring such super, great models!

"A" :)))))

Your Great Ambivalent Thank You So Much For Your Support :)

I'm with you guys - Damien (Hi) and Tate both possess something special - sex appeal and charisma onscreen.

Welcome back Ambi! It's so nice to have you with us again. :001_smile:

You are so right that Damien just keeps getting better and going the extra mile to please all the fans. Tate is coming along very nicely for a new guy. I was really taken with his honesty and candidness in talking about his condition.

I totally agree! Two of the best this site has to offer!

there ok just like seeing new guys new things

there ok just like seeing new guys new things
I agree that while we all have favorites who we get "attached" to, we also need to see new faces to keep things fresh.

And :welcome: to the forum big chris. I'd love to read your opinions about Broke Straight Boys when you feel like sharing. It's always great to get a new perspective.

Damien is a cute "boy" for sure. And his straightness isn't exaggerated - he is just as he seemed in his first appearance. There is no acting involved with him; a good person with a heart. I like him a lot.

Hey, Damien -

You're a super-nice guy: and A-1 boyfriend material!!! I am really appreciating that recent updates are allowing us to get to know you BETTER. Every one of your scenes over the past year has been a "super-big-win", as far as I'm concerned!!! And I am so glad I stuck with Broke Straight Boys to get to know the full scope of your beauty!!! (Of all the guys on here, you are closest in appearance, to the guys I actually date - *whispering* ;-) 'Cause tall dark brunets do it for me, every time!!!

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXO

I agree that while we all have favorites who we get "attached" to, we also need to see new faces to keep things fresh.

And :welcome: to the forum big chris. I'd love to read your opinions about Broke Straight Boys when you feel like sharing. It's always great to get a new perspective.

a lot of guys on here are hot but if you see them over and over for weeks then whey pay to see again love when new guys come in it changes where thing up makes you want to see them what they can do what do you thing

Damien is a cute "boy" for sure. And his straightness isn't exaggerated - he is just as he seemed in his first appearance. There is no acting involved with him; a good person with a heart. I like him a lot.

Get in line......:001_wub::bump:

a lot of guys on here are hot but if you see them over and over for weeks then whey pay to see again love when new guys come in it changes where thing up makes you want to see them what they can do what do you thing

First off, I totally love your accent...yum! Now to really get all of what you are saying....and I do like it all, could you explain yourself as to: do you want to see these guys more often, or some new guys?

Hey, Damien -

You're a super-nice guy: and A-1 boyfriend material!!! I am really appreciating that recent updates are allowing us to get to know you BETTER. Every one of your scenes over the past year has been a "super-big-win", as far as I'm concerned!!! And I am so glad I stuck with Broke Straight Boys to get to know the full scope of your beauty!!! (Of all the guys on here, you are closest in appearance, to the guys I actually date - *whispering* ;-) 'Cause tall dark brunets do it for me, every time!!!

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXO

Aww Well Thanks Bruh :p

Thank You Morgey Im Glad You Understand :)