• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Love The Site.....totally HOT!!!!!

robert65

Reaction score
Love the site and plan on staying a member for a very long time. The site and guys are totally hot but one guy is really starting to irritate me with his "tough guy" attitude. As much as I love Jimmy and his work its time he drop the attitude. I have looked at his movies and think he is hot as hell but the attitude gets old after a while. Time to let it go and move on. Also I dont like it when some guys wont get fucked. Jimmy is a prime example. I would love to see he bottoming for someone. He can suck cock and do everything else but wont take a cock in the ass....well it should change. Not only on this site but others too I have seen this play out time and time again and that too is getting old. If they can be sucked and sometimes suck and maybe a hand job and not do other things then its time to bring in someone who will do all that has to be done to keep the customers coming back for more. Yeah this may be gay for pay but it should not be a one way situation for most guys. Make them earn their money in any and all ways. Just a fan of the site and voicing my opinion.

Welcome to the site and the forum. You have raised a subject that has gotten much attention lately. I suggest you go to the Membership Chat Forum index and click on any thread that has Jimmy's name on it and you'll see what I mean. You have some who share your view on Jimmy, and others, like myself, who don't. But the nice thing about the forum is that all views are welcomed. My preference as you can see on the thread I recently posted for Jimmy is that when we disagree with each other, we do so agreeably and that in opining we not resort to using "ad hominem" attacks on people. But I am sure you will enjoy the wide variety of views you will read. And I look forward to reading all your posts.:001_smile::001_smile:

Welcome!!!

Hi Robert,
Here's wishing you a hearty Texas welcome, since everything is BIG in Texas. I also happen to live in that great state! I am one of the members who agrees with you 110%! However, I agree with stowe1, and others, that we should agree to disagree, respectfully! But please disagree when you see fit to do it! I'll be the first to come to your defense if anyone tries to tell you different! Enjoy the forum and I'll be watching out for more of your posts!:001_smile:

Welcome Robert,

Great to haVe another Broke Straight Boys member expressing himself. I respectfully disagree on the subject of Jimmy, and bottoming. Jimmy is, by far, not one of my favorite models, but I respect that he has his limits. It is not his fault if the producers of the site do not support forcing Jimmy to bottom. They keep Jimmy here, and it is their site, so I guess that is just the way it is. I know many members want the models to go all the way, but that would make it even less believable for me. I haVe always had sex with straight men, and I know and understand Jimmy's stand on this. And, even though he is not one of my favs, I do respect and admire that he even comes here and gives us what he does. There are hundreds of thousands of men in America who would never even consider it. So, for me, I am grateful. And I know what you mean about his attitude, but, seriously, what do you expect from a truly straight man?

Just do like the rest of us, don't watch his videos. I only watch him when he is with a model that I do favor. And watching him lately (with Anthony), I realized just how far Jimmy has come. Kudos to him.

Please remember to go to the "10 RAndom FActs" thread, and let us know more about you. Are you also a Texan? We need to unite all TExans and get the Broke Straight Boys gatherings to Texas!

Welcome Robert! We are glad to have you join our madness.:w00t:

I respect your views on Jimmy. I am a fence staddler on that particular subject.........so I am definitely hoping that you will post you "10 Randoms" so we can learn something else about you.:thumbup1:

Welcome Robert. I understand your concern with Jimmy's attitude, however if you watch some of the older videos, you will notice that Jimmy is really trying and has improved some. As you can tell, I'm a fence straddler too, but willing to see how Jimmy grows through his experices on Broke Straight Boys

I hope by now you can see we all have opinions on just about everything. However, I have found that everyone respects each person's opinion and does not berate them for not having the same view. I look forward to your future posts. Best wishes.

Hey there, Robert!
Nice to have you join; I am a recent member to the site and I enjoy these conversations almost as much as the episodes...almost. Jimmy as well as the other models are all welcomed in my opinion; matter of fact...All who cum here are welcomed! This site really does not limit the models to a particular mold rather I think it offers them an opportunity to try something different and still be themselves.
Anyway, I hope you continue to add to the discussion...your opinion is valued here! Beth

Hi Robert,
Here's wishing you a hearty Texas welcome, since everything is BIG in Texas. I also happen to live in that great state! I am one of the members who agrees with you 110%! However, I agree with stowe1, and others, that we should agree to disagree, respectfully! But please disagree when you see fit to do it! I'll be the first to come to your defense if anyone tries to tell you different! Enjoy the forum and I'll be watching out for more of your posts!:001_smile:

Tequila69 - I know we differ with respect to Jimmy, but am glad we do agree on the disagree, agreeably and repsectfully approach to posting. And I will join you in comming to Robert's defense if anyone should tell him not to disagree with another's post or thread. I can't remember who said this and I can't even quote it verbatim but it goes something like - I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Love the site and plan on staying a member for a very long time. The site and guys are totally hot but one guy is really starting to irritate me with his "tough guy" attitude. As much as I love Jimmy and his work its time he drop the attitude. I have looked at his movies and think he is hot as hell but the attitude gets old after a while. Time to let it go and move on. Also I dont like it when some guys wont get fucked. Jimmy is a prime example. I would love to see he bottoming for someone. He can suck cock and do everything else but wont take a cock in the ass....well it should change. Not only on this site but others too I have seen this play out time and time again and that too is getting old. If they can be sucked and sometimes suck and maybe a hand job and not do other things then its time to bring in someone who will do all that has to be done to keep the customers coming back for more. Yeah this may be gay for pay but it should not be a one way situation for most guys. Make them earn their money in any and all ways. Just a fan of the site and voicing my opinion.

nice to hear you like the site keep the posts coming robert!!! we have some good scenes coming out trust me (;

Welcome Robert. I understand your concern with Jimmy's attitude, however if you watch some of the older videos, you will notice that Jimmy is really trying and has improved some. As you can tell, I'm a fence straddler too, but willing to see how Jimmy grows through his experices on Broke Straight Boys

I hope by now you can see we all have opinions on just about everything. However, I have found that everyone respects each person's opinion and does not berate them for not having the same view. I look forward to your future posts. Best wishes.

i wish people understood the word attitude is very broad...people make statements about my attitude but dont really make sense...saying you have an attitude could mean a million things...if people expect me to smile and laugh about fucking guys im not going to fake it sorry...but if funny things happen during scenes with comodels my personality is real il laugh and smile just not about the sex..

Hey there, Robert!
Nice to have you join; I am a recent member to the site and I enjoy these conversations almost as much as the episodes...almost. Jimmy as well as the other models are all welcomed in my opinion; matter of fact...All who cum here are welcomed! This site really does not limit the models to a particular mold rather I think it offers them an opportunity to try something different and still be themselves.
Anyway, I hope you continue to add to the discussion...your opinion is valued here! Beth

OMG BETH how funny is that my girlfriends name is beth...you have a great attitude keep your post coming