• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Looking for a particular video

mattshedden

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here. I'm looking for a particular video on the site and I'm having trouble. I don't know the models' names, and I can't find them in the model page, but I think the video is on here. I can describe it: It's a tall half Asian guy and a short central/south American guy making out. The short guy sucks the tall guy's dick, and that's all I have seen. If anyone knows of this video it would be great, and, are all of the models in the videos on the models page?

Hi Matt!

Welcome to the site! :welcome:

I'm not sure if I we other mebers can help you locate it or not. If you have more details of the models you could share with us, that would help. Videos on the site go back almost 16 years or so. Nonetheless I'll try to remember if that 2 model pairing jogs my memory.

If you could post a picture of or a screenshot of them, we could narrow it down for you pretty quickly.

Could it be these two?

Axel (Kane) and Xavier?

Axel & Xavier.jpg

2012-pic-1 (1).jpg

2012-pic-5.jpg

If so, here's a link to their scene.

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MjAxMg==/axel-gives-his-dick-to-xavier-raw

Last edited: