• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Look what I got in the mail today!!

dracythis

Reaction score
Rob.jpg

Jimmy.jpg

Cole.jpg

Wait .... we can get autographed photos of some of the Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes models?

How??????????????

Yeppers. In the Broke Straight Boys Store there a combo pack #2 which includes two backpacks, stickers, and autographed pictures of the three touring models.

I just wish you could pick and choose which models you could autographs from. Don't get me wrong, I would still buy the Jimmy Johnson, Rob Ryder, and Cole Gartner autographed pictures. But I would love to get autographed pictures of Jamie, Bobby, Darren, Chad, and Colin.

Scorpio, if you are reading this; please make it so!!

That's what I like to see!! I'm glad they finally made it to your hands :)

That's what I like to see!! I'm glad they finally made it to your hands :)

Rob you suck! (really well too :). I've been working on "you" for months now and I didn't even receive a postcard. Remember, I control the way you look on the web, and I have a pretty nice software that deforms faces :) So beware! LOL

Rob you suck! (really well too :). I've been working on "you" for months now and I didn't even receive a postcard. Remember, I control the way you look on the web, and I have a pretty nice software that deforms faces :) So beware! LOL

Interesting how you threaten to mess with his face, but not his dick...very interesting!:001_tongue: