• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

LONG BEACH GAY PRIDE (part 1)

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
What a great time watching Sha again "on the road" this time with Paul, Adam and Brandon. I love watching the guys just hanging out, being themselves and reminding me again of all the youthful energy these guys have.

I make no secret of how much I love watching Paul doing anything on the site, and his hand walking is amazing. I also enjoyed Sha's impromptu "best ass" contest, and then his personal evaluation that Brandon has the best ass, Adam the best legs and Paul the best overall award. I couldn't agree more that Paul's overall looks, body and personality make him one of my all time Broke Straight Boys favs.

I look forward to part 2 and sure hope we get to see our friend another1 again!

Thanks for another very enjoyable look at the real guys who perform here for our entertainment.

Wow, now that looked fun! I really enjoyed the footage of Paul...yep, you are very cute and talented! Can't wait for the second half...hope to see more spanking and sexy guys. BTW, who's the photographer in the Broke Straight Boys gear?

Wow, now that looked fun! I really enjoyed the footage of Paul...yep, you are very cute and talented! Can't wait for the second half...hope to see more spanking and sexy guys. BTW, who's the photographer in the Broke Straight Boys gear?

Beth, I think he has on a shirt for College Dudes, so he must be a model from that site if I am correct.

What a great time watching Sha again "on the road" this time with Paul, Adam and Brandon. I love watching the guys just hanging out, being themselves and reminding me again of all the youthful energy these guys have.

I make no secret of how much I love watching Paul doing anything on the site, and his hand walking is amazing. I also enjoyed Sha's impromptu "best ass" contest, and then his personal evaluation that Brandon has the best ass, Adam the best legs and Paul the best overall award. I couldn't agree more that Paul's overall looks, body and personality make him one of my all time Broke Straight Boys favs.

I look forward to part 2 and sure hope we get to see our friend another1 again!

Thanks for another very enjoyable look at the real guys who perform here for our entertainment.

Thanks for starting the thread Mikey. I couldn't agree more. When Paul did his handwalking and actually made it across the street and got up on the curb...I was seriously, seriously impressed. Plus, he was doing that on some very hot (and hard) concrete, I haven't seen anything like that since Cirque du Soleil. lol Just watching the guys banter among themselves and goof off in the street was actually very entertaining.

I too thought that Sha handled the contest very well and diplomatically. I did think that Brandon had the cutest ass. Although with clothes off, Adam has a magnificent butt too. You could bounce a quarter off of it. haha Adam does have some nice legs. So I'm glad Sha threw that in there to say something positive to him about his body. And I must agree that overall from head to toe...Paul is the total package.

Brandon has always been a favorite of mine from the moment of his solo and the way he showed us his larger than life personality. His 3-way scene with Spencer and Zayne is an all-time favorite of mine. While he was more laid back here in the presence of all of Paul and Adam's antics, I'd love to meet him and have a chance to pick his brain. I'm so glad he has been brought to the events so he can meet his fans and be introduced to some of the gay culture. It can only broaden his horizons. I do wish he had shaved that day so he wouldn't have looked scruffy. But then on the other hand I wouldn't kick him out of bed if he brought peanut butter and crackers and Cheetos. LOL

Beth, I think he has on a shirt for College Dudes, so he must be a model from that site if I am correct.

That is Kellan Lane. He is a College Dudes, but I think he works for Blu in another job also?

Let's hope they got a lot more foot traffic at the booth than we've seen so far. Or maybe, just maybe, they will decide not to go to Long Beach year after year and go someplace new, different, and exciting. God forbid that the Broke Straight Boys brand be exposed to an audience that isn't all ready so familiar with it. Perhaps it will generate new members. Oh my God, marketing to a new potential customer base, perish the thought!!!

The video was enjoyable., Close call on best ass; Brandon's is a bit bubblier, but Adam's is tighter - oh what a difficult choice. I guess I had have to test drive each to really find out the answer. Good call for Paul as best overall from head to toe. Speaking of Paul, very impressed with his athletic agility. Hell, he walks better on his hands than I do on my feet!! Oh, to be young!

Let's hope they got a lot more foot traffic at the booth than we've seen so far. Or maybe, just maybe, they will decide not to go to Long Beach year after year and go someplace new, different, and exciting. God forbid that the Broke Straight Boys brand be exposed to an audience that isn't all ready so familiar with it. Perhaps it will generate new members. Oh my God, marketing to a new potential customer base, perish the thought!!!

The video was enjoyable., Close call on best ass; Brandon's is a bit bubblier, but Adam's is tighter - oh what a difficult choice. I guess I had have to test drive each to really find out the answer. Good call for Paul as best overall from head to toe. Speaking of Paul, very impressed with his athletic agility. Hell, he walks better on his hands than I do on my feet!! Oh, to be young!

I too noticed the lack of activity at the stall and there was not much different at Phoenix either. Mind you maybe Sha was filming the footage before the place got real busy as Sha normally is behind the counter.

I too noticed the lack of activity at the stall and there was not much different at Phoenix either. Mind you maybe Sha was filming the footage before the place got real busy as Sha normally is behind the counter.

My guess, jon, is that this was early in the morning and we will see more traffic in the 2nd part of the video. My main point was that year after year Broke Straight Boys goes back to places like Long Beach because the brand is known there and there is a member base there. However, to expand any business you have to market your product in places where it isn't well known. That's how you get new business. I can agree with wanting to visit certain places as a thank you to your members, but there should be more emphasis put on new places so the Broke Straight Boys brand can expand. I fully understand why Denver Pride is a yearly event given it is the home of Broke Straight Boys and its founder. And as long as I have breath in my body, I will always aver that NYC Pride should be a yearly event given it's the birthplace of the modern gay rights movement. Other than those two, each year's schedule should be a mix of old and new with emphasis on the new. You don't know if you can get new business unless you try and Pride Events give you an already targeted potential customer pool in a more or less controlled situation. From a marketing standpoint, you can't get much better than that.

My guess, jon, is that this was early in the morning and we will see more traffic in the 2nd part of the video. My main point was that year after year Broke Straight Boys goes back to places like Long Beach because the brand is known there and there is a member base there. However, to expand any business you have to market your product in places where it isn't well known. That's how you get new business. I can agree with wanting to visit certain places as a thank you to your members, but there should be more emphasis put on new places so the Broke Straight Boys brand can expand. I fully understand why Denver Pride is a yearly event given it is the home of Broke Straight Boys and its founder. And as long as I have breath in my body, I will always aver that NYC Pride should be a yearly event given it's the birthplace of the modern gay rights movement. Other than those two, each year's schedule should be a mix of old and new with emphasis on the new. You don't know if you can get new business unless you try and Pride Events give you an already targeted potential customer pool in a more or less controlled situation. From a marketing standpoint, you can't get much better than that.

I actually anticipated a reply like this from yourself or maybe an interjection by Mike, both of whom I know would love to see the Broke Straight Boys camp at your neck of the woods year on year. But the US is a big place and there are only so many pride events that Broke Straight Boys can attend for financial reasons. Maybe a compromise should be set with Denver and NYC swapping each year.