• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

logan

when is he going to get fucked??????????????????????????

As my good friend Parisnoyd said, there is film of him coming with Tyler and CJ. We know that Ty pops his cherry. Logan considers himself a top but I think David has had the discussion with him that he can't only do topping scenes and that the occasional bottom scene (for a decent sum of money, of course) is going to be needed/required/requested. If he goes along with that he could well beat Tyler out in number of scenes done. He could be in the stable for as long as he wished, he's only 18 after all.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. He is now touring witih the Broke Straight Boys ambassadors and partying with members around the country.

As my good friend Parisnoyd said, there is film of him coming with Tyler and CJ. We know that Ty pops his cherry. Logan considers himself a top but I think David has had the discussion with him that he can't only do topping scenes and that the occasional bottom scene (for a decent sum of money, of course) is going to be needed/required/requested. If he goes along with that he could well beat Tyler out in number of scenes done. He could be in the stable for as long as he wished, he's only 18 after all.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. He is now touring witih the Broke Straight Boys ambassadors and partying with members around the country.

Jayce,

I agree with you very much. I think that Logan knows that he cannot continue here and top only. He does realize that he will need to bottom. I think that all of the more experienced models know there may be a time when they will be asked to kiss. They seem to like the money right now. And there are very few sites out there where kissing isn't being asked of the models. I do appreciate how David only suggests it of the models though. I know we haven't seen a lot of kissing but it has been encouraged much more. So, I think we will definitely see much more of that soon too from some of the models...:thumbup: As time moves on and things progress I think there will be peer pressure to out do on another for site ratings as things progress. So, kissing and such may just evolve into things. Who knows? Broke Straight Boys is always full of surprises.

Last edited:
Ok so we all want to see the scene and not just the tease pics...lol although they have drummed up a lot of suspense.

I agree about the kissing, i also think a little more play would be nice but as Jayman said, it will progress. I always like my chest played with so I would assume others like it too. I have always found that a person does what a person likes...so if a guy is sucking on a chest and kissing, he wasnts attention to his nips and lip action. So give it to um.

Yeah I cant wait to see our boy Logan on his knees..he seems to like it in the pics.

Ok so we all want to see the scene and not just the tease pics...lol although they have drummed up a lot of suspense.

I agree about the kissing, I also think a little more play would be nice but as Jayman said, it will progress. I always like my chest played with so I would assume others like it too. I have always found that a person does what a person likes...so if a guy is sucking on a chest and kissing, he wasnts attention to his nips and lip action. So give it to um.

Yeah I cant wait to see our boy Logan on his knees..he seems to like it in the pics.
Jeremy, my point is irrelevant to your post, but I found your album on your profile page, and I'm sure Dave would offer you the same all expense paid trip to Fort Lauderdale, and futon time with salary, as he did to Running Scorpio. You are hot!
:thumbup:

Jeremy, my point is irrelevant to your post, but I found your album on your profile page, and I'm sure Dave would offer you the same all expense paid trip to Fort Lauderdale, and futon time with salary, as he did to Running Scorpio. You are hot!
:thumbup:
Thanks but im just me. lol

Thanks but im just me. lol

Jeremey, As much as I feel you and the Futon would be great for our viewing pleasure; I respect you and I understand that you are just you. Bless your heart for standing your ground.:thumbup:

lol

why thank you and your jeremy fan club membership card is being shipped to you with the 3-d glasses...lol

i appreciate the comment:cool:

Kissing

Jayce,

I agree with you very much. I think that Logan knows that he cannot continue here and top only. He does realize that he will need to bottom. I think that all of the more experienced models know there may be a time when they will be asked to kiss. They seem to like the money right now. And there are very few sites out there where kissing isn't being asked of the models. I do appreciate how David only suggests it of the models though. I know we haven't seen a lot of kissing but it has been encouraged much more. So, I think we will definitely see much more of that soon too from some of the models...:thumbup: As time moves on and things progress I think there will be peer pressure to out do on another for site ratings as things progress. So, kissing and such may just evolve into things. Who knows? Broke Straight Boys is always full of surprises.

My friend, Remi, subscribes to a lot of sites and he says that Broke Straight Boys is one of the few where there isn't a lot of kissing. Wish there were more kissing on Broke Straight Boys

My friend, Remi, subscribes to a lot of sites and he says that Broke Straight Boys is one of the few where there isn't a lot of kissing. Wish there were more kissing on Broke Straight Boys

Elyot:

If you go on Craigslist and go to adult gigs you will probably see ads for some of the CA companies. They are paying 2-3 times as much as Broke Straight Boys Money does speak.... more to bottom, even more to kiss?