• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan

I want all the Broke Straight Boys to stay Broke Straight Boys

Hey Fellows,

I'm not in charge but, I would kinda like to see the Broke Straight Boys to be only on Broke Straight Boys. I mean after all I joined this site because I liked some of the models that I was seeing but, there wouldn't be no need to be a member and pay the monthly fee if they were everwhere. I'm also paying money per month to be a member of boygushers. (didn't get no discount either even though I sent in the information to that e-mail address..but thats ok).

I'm just trying to say that if you want the place to stay special than you have to keep what makes it special.

I would like to slap whoever come up with spreading them all over the place upside the head with my dick....damn....:thumbup: I'd pay extra for that too...they might even like it.

Casper O

Hey Fellows,

I'm not in charge but, I would kinda like to see the Broke Straight Boys to be only on Broke Straight Boys. I mean after all I joined this site because I liked some of the models that I was seeing but, there wouldn't be no need to be a member and pay the monthly fee if they were everwhere. I'm also paying money per month to be a member of boygushers. (didn't get no discount either even though I sent in the information to that e-mail address..but thats ok).

I'm just trying to say that if you want the place to stay special than you have to keep what makes it special.

I would like to slap whoever come up with spreading them all over the place upside the head with my dick....damn....:thumbup: I'd pay extra for that too...they might even like it.

Casper O

Hey Casper,

I want to make sure you got your discount. Can you please email me at [email protected] with your username.

Thanks,
Mark

Hey Fellows,

Casper O
I agree with what you said Casper. If there is a model that I really like here, I wouldn't like to find out that he is appearing on a separate site here, that comes at an additional charge. Please keep Logan and Tyler and Jordan and all the hot newbies right here where we can see them on the main site,or on our bonus sites. Thanks.

I agree with what you said Casper. If there is a model that I really like here, I wouldn't like to find out that he is appearing on a separate site here, that comes at an additional charge. Please keep Logan and Tyler and Jordan and all the hot newbies right here where we can see them on the main site,or on our bonus sites. Thanks.

I can see where that would not be fair to the paying members of this site. I withdraw my request to put Logan on BCB and please just leave him here. Just don't loose him. :001_smile: