• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan in the Blue jock

Reaction score
Where can i find the video where Logan is in that Blue Jock strap. I love to see the guys when they wear the Jocks thats to damn Hot :drool::thumbup::drool:

hey badcountry....welcome with your first post.

i think that the pics of Logan in the blue jock were for promo only. I have watched all of this vids and he isn't wearing the jock in any of them.

I agree with you though he looks dam hot in it and I for one would love to see him in a vid wearing it. :thumbup:

thanks man i have been a member for a while now and have wanted to ask that question just never have.

Yes Logan is a amazing looking guy but most of the guys on this site are. i would love to see him and Tyler make out together in Jocks that would be hot

hey buddy....no worries....and yeah I like your thinkin on the make out session with Logan and Tyler in the jocks.....HOT!!

you watch the two videos with austin and mike? austins got a jock on and they use it like pros

So i have a question about the jocks. Do guys actually wear them when their not partaking in sports. I mean is it an underwear option? Not being sarcastic or anything, I'm just curious about this.

So i have a question about the jocks. Do guys actually wear them when their not partaking in sports. I mean is it an underwear option? Not being sarcastic or anything, I'm just curious about this.

Well I tend to just wear mine for sports...haha but i have put it on for an evening of fun before.....can be hot if the guy you are with likes them.!!! haven't been out partying in one but I guess at least you would know you were well supported out on the dance floor!!:w00t:

Can someone repost a picture of this? My memory needs to be jogged...

Thanks for the welcome Mark.

The other question on the jock, a um lets say good friend of mine would wear one all the time when we went out. actually made for a very interesting evenging sometimes lol. but thats a whole other story.

Well I tend to just wear mine for sports...haha but i have put it on for an evening of fun before

You are such a slut, man I <3 you :001_tt1: lol

The other question on the jock, a um lets say good friend of mine would wear one all the time when we went out. actually made for a very interesting evenging sometimes lol. but thats a whole other story.

You know...it doesn't really have to be a whole other story :drool:go ahead and share. We're all friends in here lol

Can someone repost a picture of this? My memory needs to be jogged...

Think this is the one..

mardigras2010c.jpg

OOOOhhhhh yeah that boy is hot.....though my favourite pic is the first one in his jeans.
There is something exceedingly sexy about a guy in jeans and no shirt. Leaves a little something to the imagination...haha but he doesn't look half bad in any pic:blushing:

OOOOhhhhh yeah that boy is hot.....though my favourite pic is the first one in his jeans.
There is something exceedingly sexy about a guy in jeans and no shirt. Leaves a little something to the imagination...haha but he doesn't look half bad in any pic:blushing:

The sexyist thing is always what you dont see. LOL :drool: