• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

logan and tyler

outback

Reaction score
I think it would be hot as hell to have Logan and tyler be in a film with lots of romance, kissing hugging, sucking and fucking each other and even some cum eating. tyler you are sooooooooooo bloody georgeous.

Outback welcome to the Forum and the Tyler fan club. I think many of us agree with you how hot that scene would be.

Welcome to the Forum, Outback! I like how you think! That would be a hot scene! :drool:

Tyler is on the list of guys who are going to be phased out. In his case he will apparently be coming back "from time to time" while that's happening. You guys who live in the USA might be used to the "Tyler type" and live with examples of his kind in your community, or even have them in your family, teach them at high school, be them yourselves. I don't know anyone really like him at all, unless I think back to my subversive sense of humor and fratboy style at his age, and feel like we're similar. He's everything, in the purely looks department, that I could ever have possibly wanted as a buddy when I was in my teens and 20's. But it goes a lot further than that, since his personality is unique. And his capacity to express so clearly what he's thinking and feeling. His gentle irreverence is so wholesome: he takes the piss out of something a little klutzy that good ole Dave says during the interview with that amazing chortle of his, not with a bored look or a snide comment. He arrives at the set, with the IKEA sofa bed and a boy or two on tap, with every intention of amusing himself endlessly. And in between the joyous one liners at the beginning and the end, gets turned on and has boy sex. I would love to see him with Logan too. I would LOVE to see him with Kyler...and be terminally sad to see him phased out altogether...

Last edited:
I did enjoy the Tyler, CJ and Logan vid though I have to say it wasn't quite as hot as I thought it was going to be. Perhaps it was so much hype and anticipation created that it didn't quite live up to expectation.

Tyler looked fantastic after all of his efforts at the gym and both Logan and CJ are hot guys. I just didn't get the same heat that emulated from Diesal and Jimmy and the passion that they had between them in their scene with the CJ, Tyler and Logan threesome. Now the scenes for Jimmy and Diesal definately lived up to all expectations and exceeded them in many cases for me.

The kissing is a big thing for me and I do respect the straight guys not wanting to do it but when they don't I cannot help but compare them to the guys that do.

Now I realise there are many Tyler lovers on the forum haha and he can do no wrong in their eyes, but I have seen him in hotter scenes, though his body looked good in this vid.:drool:

David, just an idea, but the next time Tyler and Logan go to the same Broke Straight Boys Tour event, send Tyler with a camera and Logan with a mic. Those two have the wherewithall to give a unique perspective on some of the events and the intelligence to pull off some good interviews. I would love to have had their perspective on the Garden Bar at Key West - with or without clothes - sort of reporters on the scene for Broke Straight Boys It might make a nice little extra feature every now and then. I'd love to see a good interview of Patrick and, if nothing else, put the camera on a tripod, and let them interview each other. Gulp! Just imagine what they could do in the booth at Southern Decadence. "Come by and have Logan stick something long and hard in your face and let Tyler catch it on camera." Somebody pick me up, please. . .I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Last edited:
You will be seeing more of Tyler and more of Logan :)

Wow. They like each other as colleagues. Logan says he works well with Tyler. Their IQs are both pretty high and they're both very amusing in somewhat the same way. They're beautiful. Will they be in any other scenes together? And could Kyler tag along?

Wow. They like each other as colleagues. Logan says he works well with Tyler. Their IQs are both pretty high and they're both very amusing in somewhat the same way. They're beautiful. Will they be in any other scenes together? And could Kyler tag along?

Logan and Tyler do have great chemistry. They could be great in a few episodes just with each other maybe doing a 69 or a flip flop...:thumbup:

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, Tyler and Logan are currently the two biggest stars on Broke Straight Boys To use sports terminology, Tyler is the "veteran" star, and Logan the "rookie of the year".:thumbup1: I love to watch them interact and work together.

Totally agree with you guys here, a scene with Logan and Tyler would be very hot indeed....think CJ let down the last scene.

Tyler and Logan just sitting there chatting would be very appealing...they both come across as witty and intelligent guys............of course seeing them do everything from kissing to a flip flop would only add to the scene for me :drool:

I would totally love to see Tyler and Logan in one hot passionate shoot together. They both are adorable. innocent yet so....not innocent. David it would a cool vid to see them say key west or somewhere, not the usual studio shoot but the two of them taking us members a little romatic journey with them......Just a dreaming steamy though.
Steve

Logan Lovers Everywhere

A coouple of weeks back Remi spotted a guy he thought was Logan on campus. Remi, Christian and I finally found him again. He was working out at the gym. Turned out not to be him, but looked a lot like him. In the shower he looks better. He's got a hard six pack. We work out every morning at the same time and are gym buddys, sometime spot each other. Anyway, Remi, Christian and I thought we were the only guys on campus who subscribed to Broke Straight Boys Wrong. Couple of days ago Aaron, (Logan look-a-like) and I were talking and he mentioned that a couple of guys have called him Logan and asked me if I knew who Logan was. So I told him. Freaked him out at first, but then he threw back his head and laughed. Evereytime I see him now I call him Logan and he gets a kick out of it. Said he might like to come over and see Logan in action. I'm definitely up for that. Just trying to figure out which Logan video to sow him.

Not the bottoming one! Don't want to scare the dude. Show him one where Logan is catered to and serviced in every way with as little return action as possible. If that can become Faux Logan's image of what'll happen if he says yes to a gay man's advances you or someone else stands a much better chance!