• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan and Fernando

bjd11185

Reaction score
Are we going to see more of these 2 schoolmates together, it was a very hot scene for me, and hope to see Logan either fuck or get fucked, doesn't matter to me which, always enjoy both. :001_smile:

Couldn't agree with you more BJD,
I really enjoyed their first scene and it made it all the hotter for the fact that there was a back story to these 2 and the fact they Fernando recognised Logan at school.

mind you Logan is dam hot and I think fernando lived out a lot of our fantasies on here!!!

Fernando is a natural. He may be as straight as an arrow but boy can he perform. I like that latin passion that he adds to the scene. He's the sauce that makes Logan's meat taste goood.

I agree with you wannto on the fact that Fernando lived out a lot of our fantasies on here. And this is why i would like to see them again. I would like to see an anal scene where Logan would top and Fernando would bottom. I think they match perfectly!