• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan and David

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
First of all it was nice to hear David's voice again after the latest party series - welcome back David.

The film was quite hot albeit both guys were quite nervous - the most being the gay guy David. It didn't take long for Logan to get hard after all the negotiating on how much he was going to get paid, and after a while appeared to like being sucked off by a guy. When it came to Logans turn to suck model David off, it appears he felt really uncomfortable with it, and I personally think he didn't like it - well practice makes perfect so they say. :thumbup:

I think the hottest part of the movie was when model David resumed sucking Logan off whilst Logan was wanking model David's lovely huge cock. Logan's cum shot was not the most impressive I've seen, so I think he'll have to drink more water and not jerk off for a few days prior to the next shoot.

This was a nice pairing. A first for both guys. Excellent choice. It was fun watching Logan really get into making David work his cock. Then cam the moment of truth when our David the producer offered up $1,200 to have him return the favor. Logan had that look like OMG. I hope he doesn't expect me to suck cock like that. LOL Then he tried sucking the cock. He didn't appear too happy with that but he made it. Kudos to you Logan. :thumbup:

It was also pretty hot when Logan was really trying to get off getting a BJ with David there in the end. I think it surprised him that he came... Wow.:001_unsure::thumbup:

Last edited:
Hot Hot Hot

I don't know if we will ever get to see Logan again, but this was SUPER HOT!!! I hope he chooses to stick around, I would love to see him get more comfortable and merge into the "Gay4Pay" group. What an asset he would be to the "Gay4Pay" team. Dave was pretty HOT too.
Way to go David, they just keep getting Hotter and Hotter!!!!!!
:waw:

Both boys are really beautiful. I hope we see each of them again. I was really surprised how nervous David was for being a gay guy. Logans eyes, face and smile I could look at for hours! Of course yes, they both have beautiful bodies and cocks as well. A rim session of Logan by David would be hot. I do think Producer David should have made Logan wank David off at the end. The guys are getting paid, might as well make him work right to the end.

I think both guys are really hot Poor David looked so tiny next to Logan I think it is a real shame that Logan's nipples are not sensitive because they are really beautiful. However, I think the deal should be if you are hard as a rock while being sucked you should not be allowed to say how fucked up it is that you are getting your cock sucked by a guy or you will be smacked in the head by a giant Dildo

I'm sure he'll be around for a while :)

I don't know if we will ever get to see Logan again, but this was SUPER HOT!!! I hope he chooses to stick around, I would love to see him get more comfortable and merge into the "Gay4Pay" group. What an asset he would be to the "Gay4Pay" team. Dave was pretty HOT too.
Way to go David, they just keep getting Hotter and Hotter!!!!!!
:waw:

I think both guys are really hot Poor David looked so tiny next to Logan I think it is a real shame that Logan's nipples are not sensitive because they are really beautiful. However, I think the deal should be if you are hard as a rock while being sucked you should not be allowed to say how fucked up it is that you are getting your cock sucked by a guy or you will be smacked in the head by a giant Dildo

Or be required to sit on the Dildo for making smart ass remarks like that. LOL:001_tt2:

I'm sure he'll be around for a while :)
That is great news Scorpio. I really like Logan a whole lot. Everything about him is perfect, the face, body, straight boy attitude and his beautiful cock too. He has that straight frat boy attitude and that devilishly cute smile too. I loved it when he told David to suck my cock bitch, and less hands and more mouth too. I liked how he used his muscular arm to force David's head on his big cock as well. I would love to see Logan become the next star of Broke Straight Boys I can't wait for his next appearance.

Mike

Several of our members have indicated their appreciation of both Logan and David. I agree with much of what has been said in this thread. I also believe, or , rather, I too, believe that Logan may be able to advance much further with Broke Straight Boys I would hope that he will eventually learn to top another guy, if not bottom as well. In fact, perhaps to ease his "travels", Dave could re-pair these two who are now more comfortable with each other? And later perhaps add a third to the mix, maybe Austin or Danny?

Kudos for a good job to Logan, David, and Dave.

BTW, Logan has a wonderful "outdoorsy" look, I think. What about an outdoor ocean/camping type scenario, Dave?

I am,

Last edited:
Logan is a hottie, no doubt. Stunning, really. I am leary of the dustbin syndrome. To me, David was the sexual boy. Just as Chris was in the first Logan vid. As a preview of Logan's vids have been posted, I am hoping to hear Tyler call him bitch as he fucks him!!

I want to do the slapping, I dont have a giant Dildo ... but a wet fish will do
fishslappingbw.gif

Several of our members have indicated their appreciation of both Logan and David. I agree with much of what has been said in this thread. I also believe, or , rather, I too, believe that Logan may be able to advance much further with Broke Straight Boys I would hope that he will eventually learn to top another guy, if not bottom as well. In fact, perhaps to ease his "travels", Dave could re-pair these two who are now more comfortable with each other? And later perhaps add a third to the mix, maybe Austin or Danny?

BTW, Logan has a wonderful "outdoorsy" look, I think. What about an outdoor ocean/camping type scenario, Dave?

I am,

OK, MarkyMark you are getting me all exited here. That was a wonderful idea. I gotta go see about relieving some stress now that the mood has struck again thanks to you. LOL:lol:

I am going to be the odd one out here, & I do humbly beg everyones foregiveness, but Logan & David don't do much for me. There is nothing wrong with either of the boys or the episode - just not my cup of tea.

I am,

While I think David is a great guy, I think that he'd be better of with Landon.... if you want to break Landon in gently (otherwise use Zach with Landon!) Logan is going to need a firm hand at the helm when he gets more of his "lessons". I think Diesal would be a good teacher - big enough to take Logan's urge to dominate and big enough to dominate Logan. Diesal is a good pitcher and has recently acquired the talent to catch. Danny might suffice but he'd need to grow a pair first if you know what I mean. Even pitching he's kinda passive. Austin has the presence to offset Logan's size - and we know he can bottom if it's called for (see Broke Straight Boys online and College Boy Physicals dvd).
I don't think that Ty and Logan would be a good pairing.

Can you imagine Logan's reaction to a true take charge Power Bottom? Getting ridden for someone else's pleasure might be something he hasn't really contemplated.........

Dave, are you listening!!!!!!!!:tongue_smilie:

Yours,

Jayce

I am going to be the odd one out here, & I do humbly beg everyones foregiveness, but Logan & David don't do much for me. There is nothing wrong with either of the boys or the episode - just not my cup of tea.

Wasnt mine either.. could be an aussie thing
koalaflagright.gif
... now u know why i jumped in to do the slapping