• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lil Bro Big Bro - Scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
This was a cute before scene with the return of Marcus Rivers. I have never been a huge Marcus fan, however, I found him to be quite cute and funny in this video. He talks about restoring an older car/truck el camino, and if I'm not mistaken, I think he is into older 70's music. Seems like I remember on his twitter he has older album covers hanging on his wall in his home. Marcus was 24 when he started at Broke Straight Boys, and I remember some of us discussing his age a while back and how we were amazed that he was only 24 at the time. Now he is 27 or about to turn 27 and still has that youthful look.
I am amazed and admire that Jordan is so careful with his money. That is something that is very hard to do when you are younger, but it is certainly a wonderful thing if you can actually manage to do it.

Oh, and don't let the scene time discourage you. This before scene is only around 8 minutes long and has 14 minutes of black screen after. LOL. So the before scene is not 21 minutes long.

Nice to have Marcus back. He has bottomed for some of the hottest Broke Straight Boys top models since 2018. In his pre scene interview Marcus came up with one of the weirdest arguments as to why he claims to be straight, claiming that as a straight boy he just cannot get and maintain an erection to fuck a male ass. So he has taken all the cocks of his long list of scene partners up his hot little ass! Look forward to his scene with Jordan tomorrow. Jordan was smiling throughout the interview with the certainty that he will be topping Marcus!

most anxious to see Marcus whine and sigh (as he has in the past when taken straight to fuck town). Don't tell me that guy doesn't like a nice dick in his ass. He is good at whimpering as well. I hope Jordan rides him hard and puts him away wet!!!

Scene was pretty good. Cowgirl isn’t my favorite and I would say that my least favorite part of this video was 5 minutes of it being cowgirl. Both cum shots were amazing tho.

most anxious to see Marcus whine and sigh (as he has in the past when taken straight to fuck town). Don't tell me that guy doesn't like a nice dick in his ass. He is good at whimpering as well. I hope Jordan rides him hard and puts him away wet!!!

Marcus' affinity for taking it up his hot little ass is exactly why I am not buying his pre scene interview claim that the reason he bottomed was because he was so straight that he could not maintain an erection to top. If you check out his Broke Straight Boys archive, I believe that @ 16 Broke Straight Boys tops have been in Marcus' little butt, and he was whimpering in joy all the time!

Scene was pretty good. Cowgirl isn’t my favorite and I would say that my least favorite part of this video was 5 minutes of it being cowgirl. Both cum shots were amazing tho.

I liked the scene as well. Each scene newbie Jordan's cock sucking gets better, and he has grown into being comfortable and enjoying topping. Add to that a pairing with little Marcus, who since his 2018 Broke Straight Boys debut has taken it up his hot little ass from almost all of Broke Straight Boys's tops. Think back to all of your favorite models from 2018-2021, such as Tanner Valentino Jake, Ethan Steele, Ryan Park, etc, and chances are they have all fucked Marcus. Jordan seemed to be making sexual love to little Marcus as he would to his girlfriend, and that level of comfort makes for a better scene.

I thought it was a great scene. Jordan's style is somewhat reminiscent of Nico's love making style. A good thing for my taste. Marcus didn't disappoint and I found it to be one of the best scene's in a while. Keep them both for sure.

Nice to have Marcus back. He has bottomed for some of the hottest Broke Straight Boys top models since 2018. In his pre scene interview Marcus came up with one of the weirdest arguments as to why he claims to be straight, claiming that as a straight boy he just cannot get and maintain an erection to fuck a male ass. So he has taken all the cocks of his long list of scene partners up his hot little ass! Look forward to his scene with Jordan tomorrow. Jordan was smiling throughout the interview with the certainty that he will be topping Marcus!

Having looked at the video just to see if he was hard .If I am right he kept a hard on. By his logic then he can not be straight. Many guys not just straight guys just bottom because they prefer it or have issues of staying hard while fucking someone else. So Marcus needs to find another excuse or just admit he loves being fucked by a cock or perhaps a Dildo I will give my impressions of the episode after watching it again. It just occurred to me that also by his logic how can he kiss a guy as he does here & suck a cock. Again the problem may not be his lack of performance but in his head admitting liking it. Adam is a great example to compare him with. But the proof in the pudding is always what his body says not what he says!

Last edited:
This was a very good scene . There was plenty of kissing. Note the last picture where Marcus was so hard, hmmm. Once he got hard he stayed hard. Love Jordan's rimming. So, how does his actions & reactions back his words, I wonder, how about my fellow viewers? Naughty me!

This was a very good scene . There was plenty of kissing. Note the last picture where Marcus was so hard, hmmm. Once he got hard he stayed hard. Love Jordan's rimming. So, how does his actions & reactions back his words, I wonder, how about my fellow viewers? Naughty me!

I think some of these guys don't like the "idea" of getting fucked, but there body reactions certainly tell another story. The last picture of Marcus was certainly screaming "I just loved it", lol. As with Adam, every scene he's in when he bottoms, that dick is so stiff and reaching for the heavens. I'm not implying Adam is gay or bi, but his body certainly loves getting fucked.

MickeyCT you bring up a great point. In fact another top site has dropped using sexual identity. You can better judge a person when he starts guy sex how he does. If he sucks, fucks & rims well then you know in his private life he has had guy sex. On the other hand if a guy who is truly inexperienced and can not get hard who then after 1 or 2 attempts drops out is straight but any guy such as Adam or Jos Alvarez or Marcus or Jordan and tons more who get and keep hardons are bi regardless what they practice in their private lives. Rather than get into this endless argument just enjoy those who perform well with no need for labeling. An strong man knows what he likes and is willing to admit it a weaker fellow (no names here) will come up with all sorts of excuses.

I have a big beef about releasing the After Scenes later than the episode, try to release them with the scene if possible. TY

I have a big beef about releasing the After Scenes later than the episode, try to release them with the scene if possible. TY

The After scenes are filmed immediately after the scene, so it could be done. And on one occasion a few weeks ago, the after scene was released the same day as the scene itself. Since Broke Straight Boys is currently only releasing one scene a week, I think that doing the before scene the day before and the after scene the day after (even though all three are filmed one after the other) is just Broke Straight Boys's way of spreading them out over a three day period.

TY 4 the explanation.Well then its more efficient for me to wait til the 3 all are posted to watch.