• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Liam Gets Fucked By Kylan - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Interesting before scene. First of all, I do like Liam. I haven’t been the most supportive because I just felt like he was in every scene last summer. Now that his scenes are being spaced out, I’m into it. Speaking of Liam, did he get dressed up as a leather pup when he went out to these leather bars? I know that’s his kink.
Now I was accused of not liking men with fingernail polish. LOL. I’m all for guys doing whatever makes them happy. But when it comes to men I’m intimate with, I’m not into seeing fingernail polish.
I like both guys. Kylan looks like Jos Alvarez to me. Excited to see him top.

Interesting before scene. First of all, I do like Liam. I haven’t been the most supportive because I just felt like he was in every scene last summer. Now that his scenes are being spaced out, I’m into it. Speaking of Liam, did he get dressed up as a leather pup when he went out to these leather bars? I know that’s his kink.
Now I was accused of not liking men with fingernail polish. LOL. I’m all for guys doing whatever makes them happy. But when it comes to men I’m intimate with, I’m not into seeing fingernail polish.
I like both guys. Kylan looks like Jos Alvarez to me. Excited to see him top.

I watch pretty much all of the BTS here and I was wondering if you had noticed yet that David mentioned you. You are famous. :wink:

I was also wondering if you would tell me the straight guys at the house with them that shoot week. David said that Kylan was the gay guy, Liam the bisexual and three straight guys all went to the Wilton Manor gay bars, the previous night, and I’m too lazy to go back to figure it out. lol

I presume Liam & Kylan might actually like what they are doing & not need drugs.

I presume Liam & Kylan might actually like what they are doing & not need drugs.

It would certainly stand to reason that a gay and bi performer would be more into gay sex than a straight identifying one. But I am more interested in watching the straighter ones which is why I am here in the first place. I am a gay man into watching straight guys have gay sex for pay.

It would certainly stand to reason that a gay and bi performer would be more into gay sex than a straight identifying one. But I am more interested in watching the straighter ones which is why I am here in the first place. I am a gay man into watching straight guys have gay sex for pay.
Yes, I am well aware. But the number of new "straight" guys is a rare commodity.

Just watched the post scene interview. Both Kylan and Liam enjoyed their fuck, and both seem to be vers. They look good together, and Liam wound up covered in cum! They deserved the maximum pay of $1200 each that David paid them. Liam is cute and handsome, and Kylan is growing on me after this fine scene! I gave them both five stars myself!

WoW! :love:

vlcsnap-2023-02-20-19h14m10s946.png

vlcsnap-2023-02-20-19h14m36s508.png

vlcsnap-2023-02-20-19h14m58s242.png

Such full extended back view truly does makes the scene!