• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brock Gets Dominated By Archie's Dick - scene thread

I think as we get older, especially in the gay community, we become more bitter and set in our ways. I think many of these guys have come to be as a curmudgeon type of guy.
curmudgeon01.jpg

Have you ever heard of the ‘Joffrey Dilemma” ? During the shows run of Game of thrones, the character Prince Joffrey was hated so much by the audience that they simultaneously directed that hate at the actor who played him. Supposedly, people were mean to him on the street and made death threats to him. It got so bad that he retired from acting altogether after that role.

A majority of everyday people do not understand filmmaking and the processes revolving it. So if the Broke Straight Boys audience wants to create a simulacrum of character and actor, create a negative representation of me as the character, then that would make a pretty funny joke. A joke created from the audiences deepest emotional responses to what they see on the screen; Ignoring the barrier of the device they are using and letting those emotions truly convincing themselves that what they are seeing is not fiction, but something really real. They blend together fantasy and reality, and think that their contention was not the planned response that was anticipated. A joke where I am the set up, but they are the punchline.

The performer does not tell the audience when to laugh, and the audience does not tell the performer when to tell a joke. So with that; They can hate, They can comment, cry, and they can even threaten. The audience can do whatever they want to feel like they are in the spotlight. I will not try to stop them. I want them to be in that spotlight, the comment section is that stage, and the keyboard is the mic, continuing the same song and dance while I sit in the audience, laughing. I will continue laugh so long as they keep telling the same joke; for this joke only ends once they break said simulacrum and realize the actuality of what they see as opposed to what they want to see. The roles are reversed, and only the performer can end the performance. So they must ask themselves the question: Are they the audience, or the performer?
Oh wow. Don't stop being yourself Brock, I think you're fabulous. You're a very interesting guy.

I do prefer you as a top I think; your chatting although has stirred some shade is actually a turn on. I'd love somebody to talk to me like that while owning me. Did a top tier job here.

Archie was mint too btw x