• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Liam Fucks Dallas

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
Just watched the pre scene interview. Last time Dallas topped Liam, so in the Broke Straight Boys tradition of revenge fucks, tomorrow Liam tops Dallas, and Liam is really looking forward to it. Both have done a lot of scenes lately, but one has to admit that these are two really good looking young guys!

Just watched the pre scene interview. Last time Dallas topped Liam, so in the Broke Straight Boys tradition of revenge fucks, tomorrow Liam tops Dallas, and Liam is really looking forward to it. Both have done a lot of scenes lately, but one has to admit that these are two really good looking young guys!

I agree with everything you said! I can't wait till it's released.

Just watched the scene! Liam and Dallas are arguably currently Broke Straight Boys's two best looking twinks, Liam having a beautiful body unmarred by any tattoos, and Dallas moderately tattooed. This was a revenge fuck as the last time these two were together Dallas fucked Liam, and today's was Liam's turn to top. Liam has girth on his big dick and it showed by the grimaces on Dallas' face as Liam penetrated him! But pain soon transformed into pleasure as Dallas was smiling by the end of his fuck! The two beautiful boys shot their loads almost simultaneously! A shorter in length scene, but very hot!

Just watched the Post Scene interview. Both Liam and Dallas were happy and content post scene, with Liam still maintaining his wood. Liam gave Dallas a slap on his chest and his hand landed in Dallas' cum! The big news was the announcement of a contest to be decided by the Broke Straight Boys members: Comparing the prior scene where Dallas topped Liam with this scene where they flipped and Liam fucked Dallas, which did each Broke Straight Boys members prefer? Whichever model wins the most members votes get an additional $500! I'm voting for this scene where Liam topped!

Impressed how wel ldid, disappointed by Dallas's sucking. He has done better.

I’ll have to be honest. I haven’t watched any of this weekends scenes. Pre and post included. So if I’m commenting on something that has already been explained in one of these interviews, please forgive me. Liam already topped Dallas briefly in the threesome with Justin Salvador released on July 16th, so I don’t understand the big deal about the flipping in this scene.

Perhaps Dallas was apprehensive about the girth of Liam's cock which was about to penetrate his ass!

Could very well be. What is ttrue of both, they seem to like guy-on-guy sex.

Great action, and I loved the moaning. In terms of camera angles, however, it could have been better. All that time Dallas had his foot dangling in the air, we could have gotten this shot (of Dallas' sole) for several seconds at least:

581ffae1-e7fe-4531-b071-cec186ec28e0.jpg