• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lets Wish Mark - BSB Creator a HAPPY BIRTHDAY - NOV 7th

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the man that started it all. Without him, Broke Straight Boys probably would be here.
Handle on the forum is: "Broke Straight Boys".

A friend and my awesome co-worker. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!

happy-birthday-mark-hudis-L-pKztbu.jpg

Mark!! Happy Birthday!! You are so awesome, a fantastic boss, and a pretty cool friend! :001_tongue:

Happy Birthday Mark! I hope you have a great day...and a boy to tuck you in tonight! ;)

Happy Birthday, Mark! May this next year of your life be the happiest yet; see your dreams successfully come to fruition; and be one when you take the time to be sure to smell the roses!

Happy Birth Day To The Best Boss AnyOne Could Ask For! ��

I dont post much but I wanna wish Mark a HAPPY GREAT BIRTHDAY! From what I hear you're a great person so i hope you enjoyed it! Take care. I wish I could be a Broke Straight Boys:thumbup1:

Happy Birthday Mark! Sorry I'm a day late (but not a $Dollar Short$). I've been to a lot of sites in my day but, I have never stayed with, or enjoyed a site as much as I do this one! I appreciate all that you do for members like myself! And thanks for College Dudes too! I enjoy it as well!

Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!!:par41:

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. I can't wait for 2014, it's going to be quite a ride. :)

It's our pleasure to give you some recognition Mark, I'm sure. I know you're not exaggerating about 2014. It's going to be full of surprises and new experiences for all of us with the release of the tv show. I'm glad that I and everyone else in the forum has a front row seat. lol :thumbup1: