• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Let the models onto the forums

lionessalone

Reaction score
hey they say interaction is the big think on the net now so how about leting the members have some with the models by leting there fans out there post a question or questions to them and geting a video response or haveing them post back . think about it it would help the guys ego give them a littel more dough say 50 to 100 depending on the kind of responce. and us one big thrill :) anyone else think its a good idea ?

hey they say interaction is the big think on the net now so how about leting the members have some with the models by leting there fans out there post a question or questions to them and geting a video response or haveing them post back . think about it it would help the guys ego give them a littel more dough say 50 to 100 depending on the kind of responce. and us one big thrill :) anyone else think its a good idea ?

Dustin and Tyler do post on these forums and you are able to ask them questions. I'm sure more models will post on here in time and I'm sure if you ask David he would pass on any question you have for any of the other models that aren't posting on here at the moment.

thanks for the info but I was thinking more in the direction of a video replie or on camera Q&A its just not the same to me as typed answers cause I like to see there reactions to the questions :p