• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Leslie Jordan from Will & Grace mentions Broke Straight Boys

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
At the end of a magazine interview with Echo Magazine (the Phoenix area free gay mag) Leslie Jordan says

"I love Phoenix. Phoenix has the best rent boys--I don't know why! I think it's because there are a couple of shady Internet sites out of Phoenix, like 'Broke Straight Boys.com.'

This quote is at Page 45. The interview starts at Page 42.
http://echomag.com/echopdfs/echo_505.pdf

Good stuff. :001_smile:

Mark

At the end of a magazine interview with Echo Magazine (the Phoenix area free gay mag) Leslie Jordan says

"I love Phoenix. Phoenix has the best rent boys--I don't know why! I think it's because there are a couple of shady Internet sites out of Phoenix, like 'Broke Straight Boys.com.'

Mark

Nothing like free advertisement... You all deserve it though. Keep up the great work.

Well, Leslie ain't no Spring chicken, he just eats it! Hence, the confusion? Don't worry David, we love you! And truthfully, since Leslie spends a good deal of time in Phoenix, it is quite likely that, given his connections, he has seen your boys more than once, and might just have assumed they were locally based. Perhaps a published invite the next time Patrick takes the boys over there might be accepted?
M&M I, BTGOJ, QMOTF
LOL! M&M! I agree. David, we are your biggest fans. Well, some are "bigger" than others, but how rude. Shady?! I'm sure Leslie has seen far more shady stuff in Hollyweird than has ever been shown on Broke Straight Boys!

LOL! M&M! I agree. David, we are your biggest fans. Well, some are "bigger" than others, but how rude. Shady?! I'm sure Leslie has seen far more shady stuff in Hollyweird than has ever been shown on Broke Straight Boys!

After starring in Sordid Lives in a sequinned gown and pumps at his age I hardly think the ole broad's in a position to throw stones. LOL For any of you who haven't caught Sordid Lives on LOGO I highly recommend it. It's so trashy it's funny. :001_smile: Who ever thought you could get Leslie, Rue Mc Clanahan of Golden Girls and Olivia Newton John all on the same show?

David we love Broke Straight Boys It doesn't really matter where the movies are filmed unless it is illegal. I think he was trying to be humerus, but it is not easy being an arm bone. LOL Anyway; they only thing shady I have seen in Broke Straight Boys is the shadow cast by Diesal or the shadow cast by Casey's cock.

The best part is the free advertisement. Although negative advertisement can be upsetting it is still free advertisement. There is always a way to put a spin on things to promote them positively. It is all about yin and yang.

Last edited:
David we love Broke Straight Boys It doesn't really matter where the movies are filmed unless it is illegal. I think he was trying to be humerus, but it is not easy being an arm bone. LOL Anyway; they only thing shady I have seen in Broke Straight Boys is the shadow cast by Diesal or the shadow cast by Casey's cock.

The best part is the free advertisement. Although negative advertisement can be upsetting it is still free advertisement. There is always a way to put a spin on things to promote them positively. It is all about yin and yang.

Absolutely! Kudos to Leslie for giving you the free publicity. It can only help to increase membership. I think it's great! :001_smile:

I guess its how you read it...I just don't want people to think we are some shady scam type studio...Mark and I have worked very, very hard to keep up our great reputation in this industry...but I do agree, it was great publicity and the Broke Straight Boys brand is well known throughout...it really shows the influence that Broke Straight Boys and the Internet/web has on our culture throughout the world.

Awww David I love you and Mark and i don't care if you are in Phoenix, Denver Lauderdale or anywhere else You just have to let me know where to send the swim team We all decided to drop speedos for you. I am kidding

Mark

Reading it again it's possible that Leslie didn't mean that Broke Straight Boys was out of Phoenix, but that the shady sites that had come to Leslie's attention reminded Leslie of Broke Straight Boys.com.

In any case I wouldn't mind at all the "shady" reference. Some people equate "fetish" with "pervy", and it's not all that far from "pervy" to "shady". People choose their words pretty carelessly as well, so who knows what Leslie really meant. The flavor of "dishonest" or "illegal" that the word can have was certainly not it.

I'm proud to be a customer of a site that someone called shady, really I am. I think it's cool.