• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Leo First Time Bottoming - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
First of all, I loved that “Is this already being discussed?” popped up when I started this thread and it gave the names of several recent threads so that I wouldn’t create a duplicate thread. Cool.
Before scene is out and both boys look great. We find out what model Leo likes from the Broke Straight Boys catalog. Darron‘s feet are cute as the bottoms are pink and the tops are tanned. This wasn’t pointed out….just something I noticed. Looking forward to the scene tomorrow. Hope it’s early. 🙂

22 year old, 5'8", 130 lbs. Leo recently made his Broke Straight Boys debut topping Chris in a very good scene! Tomorrow Leo is slated to bottom for Darron, who has been bottoming in his recent Broke Straight Boys scenes and to whom David has promised a topping scene, and 130 lbs. Leo looks to have the perfect hot little ass for fucking! Leo, who became a Broke Straight Boys model after watching Broke Straight Boys as a member, even gave Darron's eight inch cock a test suck during his pre scene interview. Look forward to a hot scene tomorrow, and I hope that Chris Star is watching, so that he can request a revenge fuck rematch with Leo!

I agree with Jay that Darron has very sexy feet but every part of Darron is sexy. And Leo does reveal his Broke Straight Boys crush from when he was a fan. Watch and find out. Excellent before the scene and I’m anticipating a fine scene as well.

I agree with Jay that Darron has very sexy feet but every part of Darron is sexy. And Leo does reveal his Broke Straight Boys crush from when he was a fan. Watch and find out. Excellent before the scene and I’m anticipating a fine scene as well.

Leo tweeted a screenshot of the before scene to advertise to his followers that it was coming out. He seems very excited about his scenes, particularly this one and just overall excited to be at Broke Straight Boys I do love models who retweet their Broke Straight Boys scenes and he seems like such a nice guy. I’m definitely rooting for him.

Great job as always by Darron. He has an amazing body from head to toes and everything in between. Leo is one lucky dude to have Darron make love to him. Leo seemed to thoroughly enjoy it but who wouldn’t? I can’t get enough Darron. I see we have a Darron & Chris flip upcoming in two weeks. Should be smoking hot too.

I liked the scene. Darron is a pro as usual but he’s been here on Broke Straight Boys for a while so it was expected and he delivered. I thought Leo was great too. He made just the right amount of noise in the pleasure department. Of course I loved the one angle from behind when you can see Darron’s hole while he’s fucking. These are the shots that get me off. I also loved when Darron was kissing Leo from behind and Leo’s face was red and moaning in pleasure. Very hot elements. Leo’s face and upper body were pinkish/red at times and I find that hot. I’m curious if that’s just something natural or maybe poppers were used, which I’m all for. Lord knows I use them and it enhances the sexual experience.

I liked the scene. Darron is a pro as usual but he’s been here on Broke Straight Boys for a while so it was expected and he delivered. I thought Leo was great too. He made just the right amount of noise in the pleasure department. Of course I loved the one angle from behind when you can see Darron’s hole while he’s fucking. These are the shots that get me off. I also loved when Darron was kissing Leo from behind and Leo’s face was red and moaning in pleasure. Very hot elements. Leo’s face and upper body were pinkish/red at times and I find that hot. I’m curious if that’s just something natural or maybe poppers were used, which I’m all for. Lord knows I use them and it enhances the sexual experience.
Hi Jay...we didn't use poppers but at times we do, but we don't show it on camera. I did ask "management" if we can show the boys doing a hit of poppers but I never got a response back if we can show it or not. I think poppers are hot and by showing them do poppers when a first time bottom gets plugged for the first time with a top with a huge cock, I think it only makes.

Leo is just white and Darron knows how to fuck and at times it can be intense for the bottom, and I don't think Leo was prepared for such a great fuck from Darron.

I also reached out to some of the current guys that have been appearing on Broke Straight Boys, and asked them if they would be interested in posting and interacting with you guys on this forum...just waiting to see which guys are willing to post.

Haha, I love it. I’m not opposed to seeing poppers in a scene and I’m sure most studios use them. I use poppers every time I masturbate. I was just curious because of Leo’s face being red. I find red faces and bodies hot because it means their blood is reacting to pleasure, so if that was just natural then I’m turned on. Leo can call me anytime.

Haha, I love it. I’m not opposed to seeing poppers in a scene and I’m sure most studios use them. I use poppers every time I masturbate. I was just curious because of Leo’s face being red. I find red faces and bodies hot because it means their blood is reacting to pleasure, so if that was just natural then I’m turned on. Leo can call me anytime.
that was natural...some guys, I notice the "white boys" that don't go out in the sun get red, like that....

I also reached out to some of the current guys that have been appearing on Broke Straight Boys, and asked them if they would be interested in posting and interacting with you guys on this forum...just waiting to see which guys are willing to post.
That’s great to hear.

I'm a big Darron fan and Leo intrigues me, being a Broke Straight Boys fan himself who became a Broke Straight Boys model! At 22 years of age, 5'8", 130 lbs., Leo has the perfect hot little ass for bottoming, yet this was his first time taking it on film, having topped Chris is his first scene. Great oral and Darron prepped Leo well giving him his first rimming before his first fuck, starting fucking Leo gently and, when he was ready, pounding him. Unusual but hot ending of Darron shooting first and then going down on Leo to suck the cum out of him! I really liked this scene!

That would be great to get players to post ,as to poppers I am neutral on that as they did nothing for me.