• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lane

scorpio

Reaction score
Ok he's my new favorite straight boy. There, i said it. He's HOT! And i really hope we get to see more of him. Pretty please :)

Attachments

• dustin-lane19.jpg
    dustin-lane19.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Ok he's my new favorite straight boy. There, i said it. He's HOT! And i really hope we get to see more of him. Pretty please :)

I forgot how much you liked the tatoos and the bad boy look. That's right. You said that Phoenix was one of your favorites for all of the above reasons.

You know that there are whole sites where actual prisoners are always looking for romance online? Just be careful of the muscled, tattooed hotties who are asking you to deposit checks for them and asking you to send that money to other places. If you do you'll end up with no money in your bank account or you'll end up behind bars with them. That's NOT the way you want to get a conjugal visit! LOL :001_tongue::biggrin:

I just got a vision of scorpio sitting outside on the street around a prison halfway house, one hand on crotch, the other holding binoculars!!!!:grin::laugh::b_evil::b_evil:

Jayce

P.S. Scorpio stalking you next boyfriend is not a great way to start a relationship!!!! LOL

In my dreams a bad boys ok........ not to sure i could or want to handle one in real life. I figure it all tastes
m22.gif
until someone gets hurt lmao

very amusing comments. As a person who have only had sex with straight guys, i can tell you the Taz and Lanes of the world can be the best challange and worth the breakdown to get into bed. There is a lot to be said for the hot Straight tough guy, most of them are really guarded and afraid of self discovery or peer pressure, but once they breakdown they are very curious and giving the right time and seduction the sex is great and they become attached to you only, Believe me for over thirty years these guys have made my life enjoyable, you will never have a lasting relationship because they will always be straight, but if handle with care you will have a lasting friendship. As I have said many times on this forum, the guys here are for entertainment, because the real straight guy will always hide in the closet and can only peek out once and a while. If they are really straight you will know and believe me you will enjoy them. It has always been the chase and game for me that makes it worth while. If i can get a straight guy in bed in a hot minute that not straight sex. The passion and heat comes from the chase, I used my wits, my money and my position to seduce them. I'm not lookimg for love ( I have a wonderful family from a straight guy I seduced years ago and my grands will keep me happy ) I want sex with a guy who tells me to my face no way no amount will get them into bed. When I do, the thrill is known you seducing forbidden fruit and there no taste in the world better them that.

Last edited:
Well a lot of things can be said about "tough" guy... As a basket player in my younger age (well I'm not that old yet but still lol) I was the little shy white boy who need first to make his proofs on the playgrounds. I was one of the smallest guys but I never let anyone bad words me. One of the playgrounds resident liked me and I learn a lot with him. I learn how to get an attitude in order to be respected by boys twince my size. I became all "attitude" and as I gain muscles and play experience I went to be one of the toughest guy of the courts.
When I think about it now, I won"t do it again as I became a bad person. Bad frequentations and all things that go with it. But most importantly it just wasn't me. It was a personna that I created and I lost myself.

As far as Lane goes, he seems like a nice guy but he plays a tough bad ass dude. I ain't buying coz I seen plenty dudes like him. You need to chill out man, stop being mad about god knows what and smile ^^ You have a great smile !

It will be nice to see Lane again with some attitude adjustment.

xoxo

very amusing comments. As a person who have only had sex with straight guys, i can tell you the Taz and Lanes of the world can be the best challange and worth the breakdown to get into bed. There is a lot to be said for the hot Straight tough guy, most of them are really guarded and afraid of self discovery or peer pressure, but once they breakdown they are very curious and giving the right time and seduction the sex is great and they become attached to you only, Believe me for over thirty years these guys have made my life enjoyable, you will never have a lasting relationship because they will always be straight, but if handle with care you will have a lasting friendship. As I have said many times on this forum, the guys here are for entertainment, because the real straight guy will always hide in the closet and can only peek out once and a while. If they are really straight you will know and believe me you will enjoy them. It has always been the chase and game for me that makes it worth while. If i can get a straight guy in bed in a hot minute that not straight sex. The passion and heat comes from the chase, I used my wits, my money and my position to seduce them. I'm not lookimg for love ( I have a wonderful family from a straight guy I seduced years ago and my grands will keep me happy ) I want sex with a guy who tells me to my face no way no amount will get them into bed. When I do, the thrill is known you seducing forbidden fruit and there no taste in the world better them that.
Alexsantos, you and I have very similar desires and I agree that the chase is the most exciting part, well maybe second most exciting part.:wink:, but to score with a guy who is straight and never before had a man touch him intimately is a glorious moment. I have had a few and the memories will last all of my life. Thanks for posting.

Mike

Guys like Lane are my type too. Im glad he called from the train station. I would ride his train anytime lol. And for some reason him getting angry turns me on. Tampa I was wondering about that inmate thing too, but I was always scared the inmate would find my house and and try to hurt me lol.

Guys like Lane are my type too. Im glad he called from the train station. I would ride his train anytime lol. And for some reason him getting angry turns me on. Tampa I was wondering about that inmate thing too, but I was always scared the inmate would find my house and and try to hurt me lol.

Welcome to the forum Jman!

You are right to be cautious on the internet with people that you know up front are bad boys. It's not difficult to track someone down with the help of the internet and just a little bit of personal info.

Welcome to the Forum Jman, funny it kind sounds like I am greeting myself LOL...:sneaky2: