• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kissing While Fucking

tonester420

Reaction score
i would find it completely hot if you got the str8 boys to kiss while they fuck.

the scene with anthony and mike was ridiculously hot and would love to see them fuck as well

i would find it completely hot if you got the str8 boys to kiss while they fuck.

the scene with anthony and mike was ridiculously hot and would love to see them fuck as well

I can recall in the one four-way Broke Straight Boys group scene that Ricky was starting to totally make out with one of the other guys and then the camera scene jerked suddenly (methinks Mr. Cameraman smacked him upside the head or something! LOL!) Why? I thought that was so amazing to see Ricky, who is probably as straight as a slinky, getting the other guy, who seemed straight as an arrow, so freakin' turned on that he couldn't help but kiss. That was damn hot, and I was a little pissed off to see that stopped! ARRGHHH!!! LOL! :thumbdown:

I totally thought Mike and Anthony were hot together. Though if they fuck wouldn't that be incest if they really are cousin's? Not that I mind that cousin's is alot different than say brothers, that I don't think I could go for.
Mike mentioned Anthony's wife/gf and her knowing what he does on film, I wonder does she really know or did he just say that on camera? I have heard alot of the guys really are straight and do this just for the pay, but how many do it for the pay and the thrill of it?

I can recall in the one four-way Broke Straight Boys group scene that Ricky was starting to totally make out with one of the other guys and then the camera scene jerked suddenly (methinks Mr. Cameraman smacked him upside the head or something! LOL!) Why? I thought that was so amazing to see Ricky, who is probably as straight as a slinky, getting the other guy, who seemed straight as an arrow, so freakin' turned on that he couldn't help but kiss. That was damn hot, and I was a little pissed off to see that stopped! ARRGHHH!!! LOL! :thumbdown:

It pissed me off to. That was one of the hottest moments in that orgy scene. Maybe they thought we thought Ricky was str8 and didn't want to spoil the illusion. Big mistake Broke Straight Boys's.

I totally thought Mike and Anthony were hot together. Though if they fuck wouldn't that be incest if they really are cousin's? Not that I mind that cousin's is alot different than say brothers, that I don't think I could go for.
Mike mentioned Anthony's wife/gf and her knowing what he does on film, I wonder does she really know or did he just say that on camera? I have heard alot of the guys really are straight and do this just for the pay, but how many do it for the pay and the thrill of it?

Hmmm, if they have to be related somehow. there is an EPI on College Boy Physicals with mike w/o his spiky hair- needless to say, he looked almost exactly like Anthony. I personally would not get down with any of may family member; however, I wouldnt be oposed from watching other family members (other families, not mines) get together. IDK i think its hot because its a coward situation for them. Hmmm, It would suck if Anothony does have a wife and see's the epi when, or if they do fuck, because she will see him (Mike) in person at family gatherings. Its going to be interesting to see what happens in future updates.

Kissing in any episode is great, but only if it is natural, and not a forced suggestion for more money from the camera man, then the guys just look like total airheads, like they've never kissed at all before, which is just awkward and not really interesting to watch.

"...Ricky was starting to totally make out with one of the other guys and then the camera scene jerked suddenly..."

It looks like a bunch of us noticed the hurried shift away from that kiss. Maybe it was almost hotter to have just got that glimpse, although nothing is more of a turn on than seeing these guys lose control and really get into each other.

Kissing in any episode is great, but only if it is natural, and not a forced suggestion for more money from the camera man, then the guys just look like total airheads, like they've never kissed at all before, which is just awkward and not really interesting to watch.
I know what you mean, like the episode with Wes, Casey(11x8) and Austin. Wes and Casey were totally kissing you could just see them at the bottom of the screen then of course they didn't pan down, and then Austin broke in and wanted a turn. You can see the pix of them kissing but it wasn't on film. Damn. It was the same for Casey and Wes when Wes took his massive cock up his ass, pix of them kissing but not on film.
Wonder what ever happened to Wes? Casey has made loads of films he is totally hot in all of them!!

i wish these guys do it more too! i saw the lastest video and the guy who was fucking tyler kissed him nice!! i was hot scene

Hi, this is only my 2nd post but I've been a member for Broke Straight Boys for a couple of months and love it. Loved Mike and Anthony together but kissing cousins is deffo not incest this side of the water :tongue_smilie: Lets hope they come back and do some more kissing and more if possible. Great site guys

OMG! Enough of putting Tyler in so many episodes. He's not that cute. Give it a rest. And give us some fresher faces or more of the hotter ones you already have to choose from.

You are so right. :w00t:

Anytime the guys reach the point that they start kissing on their own just makes the scene got up about 30 degrees in being hot!

Kicksjed.. you are soooo right...Remember Anthony Pizza Boy's Kissing Michael?.. now THAT was hot !!!

Kissing is Good...:biggrin:

Attachments

• T&Dkiss.jpg
    T&Dkiss.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 27
If the models really click and get into it, I think they should kiss as it would just add to the intimacy and hottness of the video.

And I agree about Mike and Anthony... cousins or not, they were hot together!

An older thread, to illustrate many have always been clamboring for more kissing...and it seems just as many love it when it does happen.

But as in all things good, everything in moderation (not including hard cocks and great cum shots of course)...especially on a site with "straight" in the url. If they suddenly all start kissing all of the time, that would get boring to most and annoying to many.

I think the hottest of all kissing in the history of Broke Straight Boys, was the few times it was completely unprompted at least from the viewers' perspective.

Personally, I wish Jimmy would have never been asked to kiss. Jack, I wish he would have never kissed because to me he is terrible at it and I hated watching him do it.

But Colin on the one hand, even though he's done it before it was totally prompted and directed, and he acted like he hated it. But then Colin may not take too kindly to doing command performances.

But on the other hand, if Colin was to suddenly find himself doing it all on his own without being told or asked to by anybody...especially while lovingly topping his scene buddy... that would be altogether amazing!

What is the big deal about kissing? You kiss your brother, your nephews, your cousins, your friends. I find it sexy even when it is just lips without frenching. No harm in asking two guys to kiss or offering money to do it. It might be one of those experiences they might be reluctant to try but end up finding it to be pleasant. I think it is hot either way.