• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kirk's Solo

Kirk is a cute, masculine looking guy. He has a nice body and of course cock. Very good cum shot. I also would like to see him fuck Kodi. Hope to see him back soon.

Kirk is a cute, masculine looking guy. He has a nice body and of course cock. Very good cum shot. I also would like to see him fuck Kodi. Hope to see him back soon.

Jayshaw, are you sending him some earplugs?????:biggrin:

He won't need any, if they pair him with ROSS.

He is adorable. I love the fact that he has no problem with showing off his body which is just about perfect. He will be back I have no doubt and I for one am looking forward to it. Seldom does a solo work, but this young man knows how to work a camera or vice versa.

I agree with everyone he's hot and nice and I'm sure he will develope for us here.
From a solo to giving a good blow job to fucking. Hopfully it wont take long to se him back,

I don't chime in too often on here, but have been a huge fan of this site and many of the hot guys i get to stroke to each week. Chad, Jimmy, Kodi and Blake are especially ones my bf and i have enjoyed fantasizing about...but Kirk...damn...i did not expect that...the bf was late from work and i was catching up on downloads from our being out of town on vacation...started watching his solo and his hot real jock body - the hair - the sexiness and innocence...that smile...and that dick - WOW. He reminded me of this buddy of mine from college - we were roommates and then joined different fraternities - but always seemed to hang out (same majors)...i used to jo off to him a lot...but seeing this video i was so hard so quick i began stroking - my bf came home and ended up watching me for a bit (didn't here him come in the side door)...when i jerked up he told me how hot it was watching me so into this guy...and wanted me to start his vid over and have me tell him what was getting me so worked up - including how he reminded me of a former college bud...and he just watched me get off to Kirk...he then mentioned that it was too bad he wasnt at Phx Pride because he would have wanted to get Kirk to fulfill that college fantasy while he watched...i def want to see more of him - esp suckin, gettin sucked, rimmed and fucking...i'm 6'5 vers/top...but would bottom for kirk to make that fantasy come true

I don't chime in too often on here, but have been a huge fan of this site and many of the hot guys i get to stroke to each week. Chad, Jimmy, Kodi and Blake are especially ones my bf and i have enjoyed fantasizing about...but Kirk...damn...i did not expect that...the bf was late from work and i was catching up on downloads from our being out of town on vacation...started watching his solo and his hot real jock body - the hair - the sexiness and innocence...that smile...and that dick - WOW. He reminded me of this buddy of mine from college - we were roommates and then joined different fraternities - but always seemed to hang out (same majors)...i used to jo off to him a lot...but seeing this video i was so hard so quick i began stroking - my bf came home and ended up watching me for a bit (didn't here him come in the side door)...when i jerked up he told me how hot it was watching me so into this guy...and wanted me to start his vid over and have me tell him what was getting me so worked up - including how he reminded me of a former college bud...and he just watched me get off to Kirk...he then mentioned that it was too bad he wasnt at Phx Pride because he would have wanted to get Kirk to fulfill that college fantasy while he watched...i def want to see more of him - esp suckin, gettin sucked, rimmed and fucking...i'm 6'5 vers/top...but would bottom for kirk to make that fantasy come true
Thanks so much Gavalon1 for that most descriptive account of both your former college roomate/frat boy who you used to jo to so frequently, as well as your boyfriend and his open approach to watching you jerk off to hot models on this site, including Jimmy!.

And the more you write about yourself, the prettier of a picture you are painting all the time, 6'5 vers/top, former frat boy, and of course as you shared in your last post, your rather impressive 9". :wink:

You and your boy friend seem to have a wonderful relationship. Please post more often. :thumbup:

Oh shit, I don't even have a dick and I got hard...must be the clit! I totally agree about Kirk's solo..."always leave them wanting more." I would also say if you "fit the bill," you should send your info to Mark to see about modeling. I always loved it when they filmed a member getting serviced by a model...fuck and yum!
And please, keep these stories cumming...it worked for me.:001_wub:

Thanks MikeYank!

Thanks so much Gavalon1 for that most descriptive account of both your former college roomate/frat boy who you used to jo to so frequently, as well as your boyfriend and his open approach to watching you jerk off to hot models on this site, including Jimmy!.

And the more you write about yourself, the prettier of a picture you are painting all the time, 6'5 vers/top, former frat boy, and of course as you shared in your last post, your rather impressive 9". :wink:

You and your boy friend seem to have a wonderful relationship. Please post more often. :thumbup:

MikeYank - Must say the response to my post to be quite flattering as i was very worried about sharing it and how it would be taken. I definitely found Kirk and my bf's response to be a HUGE turn on...I hope to post again to your liking...and always be as descriptive as i can ;)

Thanks Beth

Oh shit, I don't even have a dick and I got hard...must be the clit! I totally agree about Kirk's solo..."always leave them wanting more." I would also say if you "fit the bill," you should send your info to Mark to see about modeling. I always loved it when they filmed a member getting serviced by a model...fuck and yum!
And please, keep these stories cumming...it worked for me.:001_wub:

Wow - to get your non-existent dick hard...most certainly a compliment of epic proportion - thank you.
And Kirk most certainly did leave me wanting more...i am lookin at his video now as i write this (bf's asleep) so i am def enjoying this on my own ;)

I would love to "fit the bill" - but I believe being 35 certainly excludes me from such an honor...though i will admit that there have been many time where we have fantasized about a hot straight guy like chad or kirk or blake get paired with me and my bf runs the camera...i know he'd get so turned on seeing me service one of those studs, seeing how much they enjoy my mouth on their dick - while my bf maneuvers the camera...i'd probably explode being so turned on by seeing the Broke Straight Boys guy enjoy my mouth and my bf watching and rubbing himself...damn...have a big tent in my shorts now just thinking of it.

Thanks again Beth - you def made my morning!