• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kevin, Nathan, And Ridge

baal

Reaction score
So far, so good. I'm downloaded but peaked with the flash first again. For once I didn't guess which straight boy was getting fucked!

Last edited:
Great match up again. Everyone seemed to get a long really well. I wonder how everyone met? At this time I am not sure which one is supposed to be Kevin or Ridge. The guy with the goatee's face looks familiar and I don't really remember the guy with that tattoo. Nathan had a no nonsense approach. He was like let's just get down to business. So, I guess the new Broke Straight Boys studio has a green room now. LOL Nathan did a great job bottoming. He should have spoke up and asked for more money for bottoming... LOL:blush: Nathan must be related to CJ. They both seem to bottom a lot and both seem to want to get right into the action... I love that in a man...

I would love to see Nathan top sometime though. And did he say his girlfriend plays with his ass with Sharpie markers??? I love the fact that Nathan can stay hard all day...

OK, going back three pages I figured out that the guy with dark hair and the semi goatee is Kevin. So, Ridge must be the new guy that recently did a solo. We have Ridge's solo to look forward too.

Last edited:
WOW THIS ONE IS HOT. I like this one. The guy's seemed to get along real well, and they look good together. Great vid guy's. Keep up the great work. And the hot guy's cumming.

I got up early to preview these dudes. Loved it when the clotes came off. Three fine specimens for sure. Looked like one had the perpetural hard-on. He's the same who loves the cock. Will look closer today after work. Three pricks up for this one!!

Nathan

Nathan just cracks me up !! He is really funny, but enjoys being fucked now, judging by the look on his face. When his cherry was popped, he had a lot of pain, but now he fucks like a good 'un. Nice to see a man happy in his work. Nate definetly deserves more money. A real star.

Someone definitely needs to pick their undies! lol Nathan's underwear could be featured in a pampers ad.

Very hot video indeed. I think it was a great match. Good job David.

Different strokes....

The beginning looked promising, but then it seemed more business like, get it over with and get the money. Left me soft. But thats different strokes. Been saying 'different strokes' a lot since I saw it here. Al is starting to call me 'Stroker'. The Logan look-a-like who works out with us in the morning is a nice guy. We spotted for each other today. From certain angles he looks better than Logan, especially the one when he is doing the spotting. Remi is sure they are related. But I don't think so.

I thought the fuck train was especially hot, what with the way the boy in the middle seemed to come around to the pleasure side real quick...

Agree wth Baal on this one.....the lad in the middle went from pain to pleasure in under 60 seconds.......very very hot!:scared:

Agree wth Baal on this one.....the lad in the middle went from pain to pleasure in under 60 seconds.......very very hot!:scared:

LOL I so agree with you and Baal. When I saw his leg tremble like that I was genuinely concerned. It looked like he was in some heavy duty pain. It was a relief to me, and also humorous, how Ridge so quickly just snapped out of the pain and into the pleasure.

Wowser

Nathan just cracks me up !! He is really funny, but enjoys being fucked now, judging by the look on his face. When his cherry was popped, he had a lot of pain, but now he fucks like a good 'un. Nice to see a man happy in his work. Nate definetly deserves more money. A real star.

I really like to see Nate take the meat. He has a nice body and a good attitude. And I don't much care that he likes to lay down on the job. We all have our strong areas. (Smirk, smirk). The man in the cowboy shirt: Oh dearie-me! He was so, so ready to fuck something. I hope he cums back again to throw that meat around a little more.

I really like to see Nate take the meat. He has a nice body and a good attitude. And I don't much care that he likes to lay down on the job. We all have our strong areas. (Smirk, smirk). The man in the cowboy shirt: Oh dearie-me! He was so, so ready to fuck something. I hope he cums back again to throw that meat around a little more.

Ridge is already set for a return this month with the model Josh. In this next one Ridge will be catching.

At first glance Nathan doesn't appear to have much going for him. But once the camera starts rolling he does turn on the charm. He's a delight to watch in action.

I kept waiting for someone else to mention this. David alluded to it in a vid that was shown out of sequence. I'm not one who likes flatulence jokes and the like but it was funny in this scene. Did nobody else notice that Nathan started farting right at the point of his orgasm? LOL

Since it didn't sound really vulgar and it didn't ruin the scene I thought it was cute. Don't you guys remember when David said to Nathan in a previous vid with Shane (I think) that at least he didn't fart this time? LOL