• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

justme is a year older today

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
justme dude have a very
happy scorpio birthday mister

:bannana_purple: :bannana_purple: :bannana_purple:

big hug from
slim​

Lost count of how many birthdays there have been recently...that is insane!!

happy birthday Justme:biggrin:

Happy Birthday Justme.:thumbup1:

So many Scorpios. It stands to reason that the membership of this site would be 43% Scorpio since it's the most perverse, raunchy and sexually subtle sign in the zodiac.

:b_evil: :b_evil: :b_evil: :b_evil:

So many Scorpios. It stands to reason that the membership of this site would be 43% Scorpio since it's the most perverse, raunchy and sexually subtle sign in the zodiac.

Ain't that the truth.
Reub.

Justme Happy Birthday sweety.

Yeah right! Subtle! Why can anyone understand what we want when we 'glare' at them!!!

Yeah right! Subtle! Why can anyone understand what we want when we 'glare' at them!!!

Thomas hottie, I fall for you guys every single time. A redhead like the boy from Nashville in this new scene with Logan (except for his little wire framed glasses) once seduced me by rolling the placket of my shirt front between his thumb and forefinger while we were talking about the class we'd just come out of. It was as if he were checking the quality of the cotton, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do, and that the next step was gonna be to unbutton it with a flip of his thumb. I was transfixed by the sensuality and audacity of it and tried to not notice what he was doing in order that he not stop. Prior to this we only knew each other from classroom discussions, no one had said anything about homosexuality, no secret glances or blushes. The closest I can come to describing it is to say he gave the impression that when talking to another person, he just absent mindedly "handled" him in some abstract, non-intrusive way. At the same time you knew he knew what he was doing, but couldn't help it.

He was wanton and perverse in bed. His body was like Dustin's from Nashville, pale and thin skinned, zero fat, beautiful musculature. Same age, 23. We both had girlfriends, and mine was a Scorpio like him. She would have understood completely.