• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Justin & Kade - scene thread

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I had mentioned on the Upcoming Scenes thread that we should have nine new things to watch over ten days with three new scenes and three before the scenes as well as three after the scenes. I had also said that the two with newbie, Nico, including Darron were of most interest to me. But just watching Justin and Kade in the pre scene interview, I’d forgotten that Justin was an exclusive top who does not kiss guys and that I’ve gotten to like Kade more after his initial appearance here. It was an enjoyable chat between David and the boys and I will check out the scene tomorrow as our holiday festivities are underway with a good introduction out today.

I had mentioned on the Upcoming Scenes thread that we should have nine new things to watch over ten days with three new scenes and three before the scenes as well as three after the scenes. I had also said that the two with newbie, Nico, including Darron were of most interest to me. But just watching Justin and Kade in the pre scene interview, I’d forgotten that Justin was an exclusive top who does not kiss guys and that I’ve gotten to like Kade more after his initial appearance here. It was an enjoyable chat between David and the boys and I will check out the scene tomorrow as our holiday festivities are underway with a good introduction out today.
These two are not my favs, but I shall watch and give them a fair shot.

I love Justin. He’s one of my faves. There are times I catch him looking off to the side or not looking at the model and I find that hot.

This was a great scene good monster dick sucking and Justin fucked Kade hard. loved the cum shot from both Justin looks like he had saved his for awhile. I hope to see both these guys back!

Both are experienced players.Kade did a great job of sucking Justin's 8.5 inch cock, Justin's cock sucking of Kade's 7.5 inch cock was disappointing. The rest of the scene was top rate. I gave Kade a five & Justin a four.

This was a great scene good monster dick sucking and Justin fucked Kade hard. loved the cum shot from both Justin looks like he had saved his for awhile. I hope to see both these guys back!

I love Justin because he comes across as an “old school”, Broke Straight Boys straight guy. His refusing to kiss, and lack of dick sucking skills and not bottoming, makes him even hotter to me, plus his bad boy looks and his monster dick too. More Justin and his type too, please! This is Broke Straight Boys and not “ Gay Boys Making Love”, afterall.

I love Justin because he comes across as an “old school”, Broke Straight Boys straight guy. His refusing to kiss, and lack of dick sucking skills and not bottoming, makes him even hotter to me, plus his bad boy looks and his monster dick too. More Justin and his type too, please! This is Broke Straight Boys and not “ Gay Boys Making Love”, afterall.
So Justin is straight not bi & guys who take cock or kiss can not have a girlfriend or wife & fuck any less than Justin?

I just watched the After Scene and Justin is so HOT! He looks so good naked and apparently Kade likes him too. He told us hot sweet Justin’s cum was to eat as he strokes Justin’s big dick during the after scene too. I look forward to more Justin scenes as he is so reminiscent to me of an old school Broke Straight Boys