• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Josh, Josh, Josh again!!

kungsurf

Reaction score
[I am super glad to see Josh again. He has such a great body and his split-top dick is a big turn on for me. And the guy he`s paired up with Tom is hilarious. Especially when he starts to make groaning noises and Josh asks if he is about to cum and he says no I`m just making sound effects. Tom has a really ripped body and a fat cock
but there`s something burnt out and tired about him like he`s been in every bar and bed in Key West. You look like a cool guy Tom.
Don`t kill yourself. Watching you and Josh get it on is a real turn-on for me.

- Kungsurf:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

And that is a lot of bars and beds Trust me on this one

I don't want to hijack the thread but you guys bring up a point that I wanted to make about Preston. Preston lives in Key West also. Trust me on this one since I've been to Key West a few times also. A young man of 20 does not move to K.W. for the "weather". Though that's an obvious fringe benefit. A young man moves there to live there in order to pursue his sexual identity. You can't swing a strand of beads or a tiara in K.W. without hitting a gay couple, a gay bar, a dyke on a bike, etc...

So while Preston may be new to the gay experience, he isn't done exploring it. Even if he leaves the studio. LOL

[I am super glad to see Josh again. He has such a great body and his split-top dick is a big turn on for me. And the guy he`s paired up with Tom is hilarious. Especially when he starts to make groaning noises and Josh asks if he is about to cum and he says no I`m just making sound effects. Tom has a really ripped body and a fat cock
but there`s something burnt out and tired about him like he`s been in every bar and bed in Key West. You look like a cool guy Tom.

You are so right Kungsurf. Josh is hot, hot , hot. I am not turned off by his dick at all. And the rest of him is amazing. What a trooper he is in trying to ham it up for the camera in every scene. Some of the other more established models who we all know and love should be taking notes from Josh. Their performances would only improve as a result.

More Josh... PLEASE!

Last edited:
I have no complaints from Josh! I often fantasize about oral and the last vid did the trick for me!!!

"Get that bitch hard for me." When josh said that to Ridge when he was fucking him I just came. In fact that moment has lead to many many cum shots from me. Please bring josh back.

It's great when someone brings back a shoot from some time ago. I really enjoyed myself (sic) and everyone is right - Josh and his body and his dick and his personality are very hot. Both shoots are good examples of straight guy getting into it. enjoying it, and willing to talk and joke about it. It's for me what the site is about.