• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jos Sticks His Dick Inside James

Repareur

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I was surprised I didn’t see a thread for this scene. The before the scene was great. These guys are both affectionate and obviously were turned on by each other. It was a beautiful love making scene and the volume for a change was very good. The moans from James seemed real and believable.

My favorite scene isn’t necessary two gay guys making love. I am way more into the straight guy trying it for the first time. But sometimes even straight guys get romantic when they discover they like it. I’ve had it happen to me. A big old body builder that I was just trying to get into his pants stole my heart when I looked into his eyes when I fucked him the first time. It surprised both of us. He told friends of his that were girls that he had feelings for me. It took us both by surprise but it can be beautiful. This scene was beautiful.

On the other hand I went back to the very early scenes after watching this one because friends were having trouble getting them to play. I had no problem at all. I watched two straight Boys all worried about if their girlfriends would find out. But they agreed to fuck for big bucks. Guess which scene caused a mess in my bedroom. Lol. The old one got me off. I posted a link on the thread about problems viewing scenes.

I still gave the performers and this scene high Marks it’s a beautiful scene For sure.

I was surprised I didn’t see a thread for this scene. The before the scene was great. These guys are both affectionate and obviously were turned on by each other. It was a beautiful love making scene and the volume for a change was very good. The moans from James seemed real and believable.

My favorite scene isn’t necessary two gay guys making love. I am way more into the straight guy trying it for the first time. But sometimes even straight guys get romantic when they discover they like it. I’ve had it happen to me. A big old body builder that I was just trying to get into his pants stole my heart when I looked into his eyes when I fucked him the first time. It surprised both of us. He told friends of his that were girls that he had feelings for me. It took us both by surprise but it can be beautiful. This scene was beautiful.

On the other hand I went back to the very early scenes after watching this one because friends were having trouble getting them to play. I had no problem at all. I watched two straight Boys all worried about if their girlfriends would find out. But they agreed to fuck for big bucks. Guess which scene caused a mess in my bedroom. Lol. The old one got me off. I posted a link on the thread about problems viewing scenes.

I still gave the performers and this scene high Marks it’s a beautiful scene For sure.

Jay usually starts a lot of the threads. I am happy I got a chance to see Jos Alvarez one last time. Your right Rep, it was a great scene with passion & two handsome guys. James dick is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, those balls are huge... One strange thing Rep, James did say, he noticed Jos Alvarez of the models. Again love my Jos Alvarez.

Jay usually starts a lot of the threads. I am happy I got a chance to see Jos Alvarez one last time. Your right Rep, it was a great scene with passion & two handsome guys. James dick is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, those balls are huge... One strange thing Rep, James did say, he noticed Jos Alvarez of the models. Again love my Jos Alvarez.

Thank you :) and yes I did, Jos Alvarez is a cutie ;p I wouldn't mind filming with him again one day :)

It was a really amazing scene to make and his was absolutely one of my favorites to make , I couldn't keep my eyes off of him ;p

In the pre scene interview, Jos Alvarez promised a passionate video, and did he ever deliver! Passionate kissing led to great dick sucking including some 69ing which led to the passionate fuck. Note how Jos Alvarez slapped James on the butt just before the fuck and upon each change of position, note how Jos Alvarez while pounding James was simultaneously blowing and nibbling on James' ear, and note how Jos Alvarez fucked the cum out of James and then shot a massive load of cum up into the air himself. As James himself just posted these two were really into each other, and he would like a rematch some day. If I had the power to change the title of this epic scene it would be "How to Passionately Seduce a Twenty Year Old into Giving Up His College Boy Ass!" Obviously I gave five stars to both.

Beautiful guys and a beautiful scene. I've always liked Jos Alvarez and he has been a favorite of mine for years. Such an adorable and wonderful performer. And James has rapidly moved to one of my top favorites. He's good looking, sexy, has a great body, perfect equipment and has such a sweet disposition and great attitude. Again the sounds he makes are the icing on the cake. Well except for the real icing. Keep up the great scenes guys. This one was amazing.

Beautiful guys and a beautiful scene. I've always liked Jos Alvarez and he has been a favorite of mine for years. Such an adorable and wonderful performer. And James has rapidly moved to one of my top favorites. He's good looking, sexy, has a great body, perfect equipment and has such a sweet disposition and great attitude. Again the sounds he makes are the icing on the cake. Well except for the real icing. Keep up the great scenes guys. This one was amazing.

I completely agree. Both Jos Alvarez and James I have designated as my Favorites. I'm delighted that Broke Straight Boys has acquired the services of James. At 20 years old, 5'10", 145 lbs., 8 1/2 inch cock, handsome, straight with a girlfriend yet preferring to bottom when with guys, James is a uniquely talented model, who brings a lot to Broke Straight Boys Somewhat similar to Ben Dover, but younger and in my opinion hotter (no offense to Ben, who is also one of my Favorites). I just hope that he gets an occasional flip fuck or topping scene so as not to waste that big 8 1/2 inch dick. I've seen him top on another site, and he is talented at that as well. As for Jos Alvarez, I read a post that this may have been his last Broke Straight Boys scene. I certainly hope not as he still is at the top of his sexual game, and he has shown that he excels at popping the anal cherries of virgin ass formerly total top straight models.

As for Jos Alvarez, I read a post that this may have been his last Broke Straight Boys scene. I certainly hope not as he still is at the top of his sexual game, and he has shown that he excels at popping the anal cherries of virgin ass formerly total top straight models.
I just watched the "after the scene" and Jos Alvarez sounded like he wants to return, as he asked for member's comments on how they want him to wear his hair in the future. Unless Jos Alvarez said something on social media after he filmed this, I would think he wants to return.

I just watched the "after the scene" and Jos Alvarez sounded like he wants to return, as he asked for member's comments on how they want him to wear his hair in the future. Unless Jos Alvarez said something on social media after he filmed this, I would think he wants to return.

I don't believe Jos Alvarez is going anywhere anytime soon, he loves the Broke Straight Boys house and the staff in it like I do , I don't think he will be retiring anytime soon;p

Well done boys this was a brilliant scene. James was so believable in this and Jos Alvarez came over in this scene as tender lover. Noise was very much in keeping with the scene and felt believable. This gets top marks from me.

Well done boys this was a brilliant scene. James was so believable in this and Jos Alvarez came over in this scene as tender lover. Noise was very much in keeping with the scene and felt believable. This gets top marks from me.

Jos Alvarez was amazing and his cock was even better, when I first walked into the Broke Straight Boys house he cought my attention FAST and ALL week I anticipated filming with him......but they teased me and made me wait till the last day to film with him.....it made me so excited I woke up 2 hours before the scene , he's a cutie ;)

Jos Alvarez was amazing and his cock was even better, when I first walked into the Broke Straight Boys house he cought my attention FAST and ALL week I anticipated filming with him......but they teased me and made me wait till the last day to film with him.....it made me so excited I woke up 2 hours before the scene , he's a cutie ;)

Thank you James for coming to the forum & thanks for your realness. It's refreshing, hope you get more scenes here......good luck, as I said before you have one of the most beautiful dicks I have ever seen....& I have seen many lol