• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jos Alvarez Fucks Kaden Porter

Jos Alvarez is hot and deservedly has moved up in the rankings, but keep in mind that it is relatively easy for a newbie to jump right up to or near the top, as he has so many less votes to average into the all time ratings. We've seen many newbies including young Ashton move into the top row early in their Broke Straight Boys careers. And famously Tyler White was the "flavor of the week" during his early days on the site, before plummeting in the ratings.

To me the admirable ones are those with undoubtedly thousands and thousands of votes cast over the years who remain near the top well after their debuts. I commend the Adams, Johnny F, Ronan Kennedy, Blake Bennet, Kodi, Jason Matthews, Paul Canon and so many others who've remained on the first page through the years. And of course Tanner who has been in the #1 slot or damn close to it for so many months this year. Jos Alvarez is an admirable contender but his temporary status as the "shooting star' of this month needs to be backed up by the time factor. Good luck young man. There are some mighty fine tried and true performers with the years and the votes to pass to reach the all time top here!

Jos Alvarez is hot and deservedly has moved up in the rankings, but keep in mind that it is relatively easy for a newbie to jump right up to or near the top, as he has so many less votes to average into the all time ratings. We've seen many newbies including young Ashton move into the top row early in their Broke Straight Boys careers. And famously Tyler White was the "flavor of the week" during his early days on the site, before plummeting in the ratings.

To me the admirable ones are those with undoubtedly thousands and thousands of votes cast over the years who remain near the top well after their debuts. I commend the Adams, Johnny F, Ronan Kennedy, Blake Bennet, Kodi, Jason Matthews, Paul Canon and so many others who've remained on the first page through the years. And of course Tanner who has been in the #1 slot or damn close to it for so many months this year. Jos Alvarez is an admirable contender but his temporary status as the "shooting star' of this month needs to be backed up by the time factor. Good luck young man. There are some mighty fine tried and true performers with the years and the votes to pass to reach the all time top here!

Mikey. Great perspective! Thanks.

I love Jos Alvarez' dick so much, that I think I might even be in love with him. But I haven't decided for sure if I want to have his baby or not. But knowing me, I think I probably do. He's so pretty and sweet.

Last edited:
CUTE YES. BUT NO TANNER..:smiley-love021: NOT EVER...

How could he without having all that body fat? I'll take Jos Alvarez over Tanner any day. If I want to see pudge, I can look in a mirror and not have to pay for it on a website...

How could he without having all that body fat? I'll take Jos Alvarez over Tanner any day. If I want to see pudge, I can look in a mirror and not have to pay for it on a website...

Ewhhh. Someone's throwin' some shade. Meowwww!! hahaha

*Disclaimer:

I personally love Tanner. But I respect that others have different tastes and turn-ons. :)

Did anyone else notice in this video that Kaden Alexander succeeded in deepthroating Jos Alvarez balls deep at one point? (In the 69 position.) Kaden Alexander can suck some big, long and thick dicks like few guys I've ever seen in my life. Better than his gay twin brother. I remember that one time he easily swallowed all of Gage Owens's quite sizable dick, balls deep, like it was some kind of Q-tip or something. As if to say, "Is that all ya got?" LOL

I think that Tanner has been looking mighty fit lately. I could only wish to some day have that kind of "body fat". :biggrin:

DFG7ka-XgAIZ66o.jpg

Did anyone else notice in this video that Kaden Alexander succeeded in deepthroating Jos Alvarez balls deep at one point? (In the 69 position.) Kaden Alexander can suck some big, long and thick dicks like few guys I've ever seen in my life. Better than his gay twin brother. I remember that one time he easily swallowed all of Gage Owens's quite sizable dick, balls deep, like it was some kind of Q-tip or something. As if to say, "Is that all ya got?" LOL

Yes, Tampa24. I did notice that! Kade (As Jos Alvarez calls him!) can suck a dick balls deep. Because my dick is such a shallow (very shallow) fucking person, he tends to overlook the really great qualities Kade demonstrates, just because Kade isn't exactly the "Twink" kind of appearance that my dick prefers. I'm trying to teach him to be open-minded, and I think because of the really fucking hot scene this turned out to be, I am making some progress with him. But my dick's a very slow learner.

Based on this scene alone, I think I should nominate Kade for the Nobel Prize for "Dick Sucking", and nominate you, Tampa24 for the Pulitzer prize for noticing this, investigating the dick sucking completely and vigorously reporting it. With this publicity and Kade's intense performance on both Jos Alvarez' dick AND his balls, he has promoted dick sucking all the way into the 22 Century. I was afraid it was going to go out of style, along with cum eating. But NOT!

I just loved everything about this fucking scene.

Last edited:

Missed it Tampa....I was fixated on this man for some reason!:w00t::001_tt1::biggrin:

jos1.jpg

I think that Tanner has been looking mighty fit lately. I could only wish to some day have that kind of "body fat". :biggrin:

DFG7ka-XgAIZ66o.jpg

I want to have some of THAT KIND OF BODY FAT inside my mouth, sometime. Even if for a minute. It would give me EVERYTHING to brag to my friends about. I love this guy.

Just because my dick throws a fit and gushes all over Jos Alvarez doesn't mean I am going to give up Tanner. Even though I know that Tanner belongs to someone else, I'm just telling you an inside secret. Damn I love that guy. Body fat, Lip fat, Beautiful Hair fat, and "Cum With No Hands" fat. I just love that fucking guy.

I could easily put my mouth on ANY part of his body, without claiming any ownership. I can't even say what kind of inner peace that would bring to me.

Different Strokes for Different folks.There are enough boys to go around.
For Me none can compare to Tanner. But that is just me....If you think that is pudge? ..OH LORD ...GIVE BE PUDGE...

Napoleon fits alright. But also, Caesar was the one who said, "Veni. Vidi. Vici."

"I came. I saw. I conquered."

Jos Alvarez has done all three. And the first one, more than once. hehe :biggrin:

Jos Alvarez has done the "veni" a lot more than one. As for the "vici", yes to Zach and Kaden Alexander, who he fucked royally, but no to Tanner who really pounded Jos Alvarez' butt.

"oldfart63"

and I am so glad you did! I can't wait to view this scene so I can catch up!!

"kgmets"

kgmets, my take from the photo gallery certainly appears to agree with this. I am looking forward to watching the entire scene so I can add my views as well!

Great commentary OF63 and kgmets!!

Congrats to the Astros. They took a three game punch in New York City and came back to win. Only the fifth time in playoff history, I believe, that the home team went 7-0 and the road team 0-7 in a seven game playoff series.

Congrats to the Astros. They took a three game punch in New York City and came back to win. Only the fifth time in playoff history, I believe, that the home team went 7-0 and the road team 0-7 in a seven game playoff series.

Thanks kgmets! Personally speaking, outside of the stats and playbook history, is that the Astros kick butt getting to a playoff series. However, they can kick around their fan's guts once they get into a series. Even though I was only 5 years old, the memory of the 1986 playoff series, at the Dome were outstanding and extremely loud! It wasn't the Yanks then, but your team, the Mets. I feel good with the upcoming World Series games with the Dodgers. GO ASTROS 2017!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_National_League_Championship_Series

Last edited:
It wasn't but a few years ago that the Astros were in the basement of their league and a total joke. haha Look at them now.