• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan?

couperacer

Virgin
Reaction score
The Jordan that is coming up in the next update, I was looking back for his previous shoots and I can find two, but I cant find a solo video? In the video with geovanni he says that he is back for another shoot?? Is there one that I am missing? or was it never released??

The Jordan that is coming up in the next update, I was looking back for his previous shoots and I can find two, but I cant find a solo video? In the video with geovanni he says that he is back for another shoot?? Is there one that I am missing? or was it never released??

Sometimes the videos post out of order so that their are more action scenes. I am sure it is waiting to be seen somewhere.:biggrin:

Last edited:

As Jayman pointed out it could be in the can awaiting upload or this could be one of those double up solos. David sometimes gets soooo many boys in that he does a duo jo session. It's a solo with to guys on the futon. They can be fun and entertaining!

Suggestion for Jordan

Just a suggestion for a scene with jordan, I would love to see him together with someone like Dustin, tyler, Nu, Austin, someone like them, I think that would be so fucking hot.

i love jordan he have a nice dick i love that foreskin

I love tpve that Jordan doesn't mind the passionate kising. He needs to be paired with someone that he can have a long make out session with. Austin would be my choice here.

1 st of all welcum to the site and forum, couperacer and frankmon. I think Jordan and Diesal would make a great vid.

There is another website similar to Broke Straight Boys that has a whole separate section for audition shoots. Mostly filled with models that never go any further on the site, and usually there is a clear reason why when you watch the videos :)

Maybe Broke Straight Boys can have a section of solo/audition videos.

~ Mike

Straight College Men! I've been addicted to that site for as long as I've been a member here!

1 st of all welcum to the site and forum, couperacer and frankmon. I think Jordan and Diesal would make a great vid.

I have been trying to get both Jordan and Diesal together to film. They both have similar attitudes and I think it will be a hot scene. I'm just trying to get there schedules to match so I can bring them down together.

It will happen if not that will be filmed after the new year...wow..the new year..

-David

I have been trying to get both Jordan and Diesal together to film. They both have similar attitudes and I think it will be a hot scene. I'm just trying to get there schedules to match so I can bring them down together.

It will happen if not that will be filmed after the new year...wow..the new year..

-David

Yeah, I know. I've been saying that a lot, that I wouldn't be able to think about starting such and such till after the New Year.

But Diesal and Jordan. Man if you could just squeak them in before Christmas, maybe we'd see them by early spring...