• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan

maleanonymous

Reaction score
We need to see more of this kid. He is hot and really gets into it. Love the kissing DURING the action. I bet Jordan will slurp some cum soon.

Welcum to the site and the forum, that would be nice to see.

We need to see more of this kid. He is hot and really gets into it. Love the kissing DURING the action. I bet Jordan will slurp some cum soon.

Yes, he is very demonstrative. I reminds me of a young man who hasn't had much sex of any kind. Apparently right now, it's all good. Hope he wasn't just passing through . . .

I just can´t see enough of Jordan because he makes my day shine. I really hope he will
stay for a long time. To be honest it´s because of him I joined the forces here!

I just can´t see enough of Jordan because he makes my day shine. I really hope he will
stay for a long time. To be honest it´s because of him I joined the forces here!
I agree. Jordan is exactly my kind of guy. He is the kind of guy that I want to see more of here, young, straight and handsome, with a confident smile and winning personality. I'm sure that he has gotten lots of attention from the girls and some of the guys too since he was a little boy. I love those hot, cocky (in more ways than one :001_tt2:) straight boys with a sense of entitlement. I hope to see more of Jordan and more boys like him.

STEPHEN & JORDAN is the HOTTEST VIDEO you have! JORDAN is the man! He is so HOT and has a great friendly attitude.....really getting into it! His personality makes it so HOT!
East Village rules, NYC

Yes, he is very demonstrative. I reminds me of a young man who hasn't had much sex of any kind. Apparently right now, it's all good. Hope he wasn't just passing through . . .

I think you hit the nail on the head there. In spite of his awesome looks I suspect that he hasn't had much sexual experience. I think he's giddy over any physical and sexual attention he can get. I don't think he cares whether it's coming from a guy or a girl as long as he's made to feel special and the center of attention. I'd be more than willing to help him out there! :tongue_smilie::blowjob::id_hitit:

Well if he is passing through he is welcome to spend a night in my bed... :sneaky2:

Jordan cont.

I´m glad to see that we are many members here with the same feelings
for Jordan:tongue_smilie: Perhaps we ought to start a fanclub soon? lol:biggrin:
I totally agree with the member who wrote a few day´s ago that Jordan is the
type of person many o us look for here at Broke Straight Boys What makes Jordan so special and sometimes totally irresistible, is that very personal and almost killing charm
he was fortunate to be born with. His future really looks bright and I`m glad to be one of his fans here at the Broke Straight Boys I also look forward to many more re-
cordings with him soon!