• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jon, Geno, and Leon

Most have said it all and I agree with most....but I give Jon more credit than some - he looked great at the end - body streaming with sweat, hot cum shot.

Also,

Loved the way Gino would look up at faces

Leon was so into it; what a great line about being into sex

Have we ever seen Gino before? I can't find him thru the search engine

I believe some people (gay or straight) never get into fucking because the pleasure that comes from the stimulation of the prostate is not always enjoyed by everyone - even when they get past the pain of "getting in." I think everybody's physiogamy (is that a word? what am I trying to say?) is different.

There is a Gino who done 2 films and this handsome lad is Geno but there is only one film against his name in the search engine and that is this one.

I do not think he has appeared on Broke Straight Boys before but maybe he has under another name.

WOW. What a great shoot. I'd like to see more of turkey boi.lol

There is a Gino who done 2 films and this handsome lad is Geno but there is only one film against his name in the search engine and that is this one.

I do not think he has appeared on Broke Straight Boys before but maybe he has under another name.
I think the presentation of the episodes are once again out of order, and we will see his "intro" scene in the near future. And I did laugh out loud when Geno was described as being bi. This little queen is very cute, but oh so very gay. :wink:

I think it is great to see a straight guy like Jon is getting involved with the way Leon and Geno did their job. For me it is a great turn on to see staight boys slowly starting to love gaysex.
Next time some hot kissing in a 3-way will make it more complete I think.

You all did a great job!

I think the presentation of the episodes are once again out of order, and we will see his "intro" scene in the near future. And I did laugh out loud when Geno was described as being bi. This little queen is very cute, but oh so very gay. :wink:

Mike come on dude, you know you shouldn't be calling guys little queens, I'm rather insulted 'cos in that case I'm a little queen too. Don't forget that this is an international forum and that some sayings such as little queens, faggots etc are more insultive in some countries than others.

BTW, I know you don't mean it in a nasty way.. :001_smile:

Mike come on dude, you know you shouldn't be calling guys little queens, I'm rather insulted 'cos in that case I'm a little queen too. Don't forget that this is an international forum and that some sayings such as little queens, faggots etc are more insultive in some countries than others.

BTW, I know you don't mean it in a nasty way.. :001_smile:
Sorry Jon. You know that I didn't mean to offend anyone. When I'm with my gay friends, we are not politically correct, but on this forum I shall curb what one might consider to be offensive terminology.

:001_tt2:Well here is my two cents for what its worth this scene was HOT! David you out did yourself! as far as I think Jon did great! just wish he would go down on a cock! I notice he just does the head thing come on its time to suck that cock to the balls!!! Leon cleane up your self!! your to hot dump the junk! when ya gonna stick that cock up Jons ass? he wii come around!!

Sorry Jon. You know that I didn't mean to offend anyone. When I'm with my gay friends, we are not politically correct, but on this forum I shall curb what one might consider to be offensive terminology.

Thanks Mike, your long awaited present awaits you with UPS lol... :wink:

Wow now that was fucking HOT!!! Even from the start it was HOT. The interaction with all three guys were great. The moment that Geno sat down the way he was looking at Leon like he wanted to eat him up, the touching the guys did and the hands all over each others ass and the slapping was HOT. Jon even started to warm up more and his touching was a total turn on and all three of them seemed to stay conected the whole time which can be really difficult to do in a three way. I just have to say again this was HOT, and I loved it!!!

Thanks,
Jeff V.