• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Johnny and Blake

Top 5 best scene of all time!!! What a hot couple these two would be haha. A 5 vote from start to finish.:thumbup1:

Defiinitely a work of love and a piece of art!

This was a lot more than a typical update. Blake started off not only giving Johnny head,:drool: but Blake essentially made the extra step and "made love" to Johnny's flawless body.:hearts: At one point Johnny kissed Blake and this was completely natural and not forced nor grudgingly done. Johnny seemed to enjoy ALL the delicate kissing as much as Blake enjoyed feasting on Johnny's beautiful body. This is among the most visually appealing episodes I have had the pleasure to watch on Broke Straight Boys :biggrin:

Obviously and only with my highest regard, I must conclude that our Blake was predestined to be a GLORIOUS BOTTOM
. He is eminently qualified to fulfill that role with not a spot left untouched on his beautifully defined torso. Johnny obviously enjoys being worshipped like the Greek god he has every right to believe he is! What a pristine body Johnny has!:w00t: I can't imagine the privilege it must be to see himself in the mirror every morning. In fact, personally, I can't imagine the separation anxiety it must create every day in his mind when he realizes he can't just stare at himself all day long in the mirror!:shock:

I give this classically beautiful update nothing less than a "5" (although it really deserves more in my opinion). I feel this is largely due to Blake's determination and commitment to both his fans and his art.

I cannot imagine for you Blake how it must feel to produce such a thing of beauty. Certainly, it is the perfect birthday gift that keeps on giving. Thank you for this piece of art!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Wowee!!
That was a great scene. It seems Blake has taken up the cry of Seth....."Harder......HARDER!".
It's nice to see Johnny so relaxed. Looks like he's finally realized.....it's just a job.
Amazing work guys.

~Jstwicked

OK I thought it was one of the best scenes from Broke Straight Boys I have to say I would love to see Johnny with Jason having the same great scene (kissing Johnny's body, making out and Jason enjoying every min. of doing all that with him) but one more thing can make it hotter is Jason rimming Johnny's ass like his life depended on it. Of corse with all the passion. If Johnny would allow Jason to stick a finger in him (slowly and softly) it would make my knees buckle.

They really need more boys from Jersey. There are plenty of hot guys like Johnny there!

I think this is one if not the nicest post I have ever put on here!! KUDOS TO ME

WOW WOW WOW dam this was one hot scene congrats's too both of you for one hot video. Both of you studs are hot alone but together you are BAMMMMMM hot as hell sure hope you both do more scenes together in the near future.

While most people have commented about this scene on the thread started before the scene aired, my anal retentive sense of balance compels me to comment on this thread, the one started post-scene.

On the pre-scene thread, I commented that I was expecting a "10" scene and that's what I got. This scene was hot. Blake is really becoming a great bottom and being one myself I enjoy watching him receive the pleasure of prostate stimulation when getting fucked (or if he's acting, then I admire that as well!). I loved his , for lack of a better word, erotic worshipping of Johnny's body.

As to Mr. Johnny Forza - he was the studly top I like. His fucking was erotic. I would have like to have seen a tad more dominance, but that is my desire. It's lacking for me, did not take away from the scene itself at all. And his dick stayed hard - I don't know whether he had the help of the little blue pill, but at least he didn't have to stop fucking to jerk it hard again. During this entire scene, I will admit that I was jealous as hell of Blake, wishing I could have been in his place. And all those girls Johnny takes to the Pine Barrens (the name of my favorite Sopranos episode). I would love to see Johnny fucking a girl because you would see all his moves, reactions, etc. because he would be doing it with the sex he prefers. I can only imagine how hot that would be.

The kissing for the most part was okay. I have to believe that he and Blake talked about this beforehand because Johnny doesn't appear to be a model who would on his own move up to that level. Since he wants to buy a truck, perhaps Blake educated him on the importance of doing those things which members like, which makes the models popular, and more likely do do more scenes, and, thus, make more money!

No matter the reasons or motivation, Johnny seems to have taken a page or two out of the Spencer Todd playbook (speaking of Big Red, where has he been?).

Thanks to Blake and Johnny for one of the best Broke Straight Boys scenes ever.

-

Thanks to Blake and Johnny for one of the best Broke Straight Boys scenes ever.

I have to agree Stowe. If the 4.8 rating holds steady, which I expect it to do...then this will be the second highest rated scene in the entire history of the site. Second only to the Max and Carter scene of just a few weeks ago.

Blake and Johnny looked stunning here. While Blake was a nervous wreck at the beginning of the scene...once it started he looked like he had prepared for the scene for weeks. haha He flashed his trademark movie star smile and just lit up the set. I couldn't take my eyes off him most of the time. Johnny looked hot as always and brought his gorgeous chiseled physique for Blake to give some sexy body worship to. How many girls have ever gone to such lengths to show Johnny that kind of attention? My guess is none, zero, zip! haha Blake's cumshot at the end was quite a sight. One of his best cumshots ever possibly!

While it's obvious that Johnny was only an understudy here, he did bring his own charms. He looked comfortable and gave Blake reassuring smiles to help lower the tension level. He seemed to have a pretty positive attitude about doing this scene even though he is straight. That's probably because he likes Blake so much. And who could blame him? Johnny did everything asked of him here and he looked great doing it. I really enjoyed watching the moments when their eyes locked together. Of course I wondered what thoughts were going through their minds at those moments.

I really liked all the kissing. I only wished they had broken the tongue barrier. LOL Another time perhaps! :)

This scene solidifies Blake as a Broke Straight Boys star in my mind. No doubt about it.

Love you Blake! :001_wub:

As Oliver once said, "Please sir... May I have some more?" :001_smile:

THIS WAS AMAZING, bless Blake being so nervous at the start, but when the cocks were out his perfect smile showed and he was ready to get sucking he was loving Johnny's body as well just had his hands all over that and kissing it as well

The only thing I didn't like about this scene was that Johnny didn't suck Blake, however he did jerk him off and the kissing was amazing so that made up for things, there was deffo some tongue action going on during those kisses.

Blake's moans as Johnny's cock were so intense like even Johnny looked a little worried about hurting Blake, Blake was even biting his own skin, but after a while he gave a cheeky lil grin and soon Johnny starting thrusting away and Blake was loving it, loved him on his back, especially when they started making out, Blake's cum shot was fucking AWESOME! Love how it ended with a kiss

Damn Ty.d94 and Tampa... You guys should be writing the little stories that they post with the videos..

Just kidding. but i do find it very fascinating that you guys caught so much stuff. IE the locking of the eyes and what was going through our heads.. mine was.. "i wonder whats going through his head." lol which is funny cuz that was what you guys were thinking too. lol

And I would really like to be fucked by johnny again. it felt really fuckin good after a few minutes there.. maybe next time on a bed. lol might be a bit more comfortable. :p nah, i would take that dude in a car as long as i get that orgasm again.

QUESTION!!!!

So dildos right...? i tried that whole Dildo thing on my WebCam show... but. it just doesnt feel the same.. its cold, so i put it in warm water before hand, sorda helped, but just doesnt feel like the real thing.. and I dont suspect im gunna go dick hunting anytime soon just to be fucked.. i get paid to do that shit.. lol

any suggestions on how i can better my webcam show by making not as.... fake??
How can i make the Dildo feel better?

Damn Ty.d94 and Tampa... You guys should be writing the little stories that they post with the videos..

Just kidding. but i do find it very fascinating that you guys caught so much stuff. IE the locking of the eyes and what was going through our heads.. mine was.. "i wonder whats going through his head." lol which is funny cuz that was what you guys were thinking too. lol

And I would really like to be fucked by johnny again. it felt really fuckin good after a few minutes there.. maybe next time on a bed. lol might be a bit more comfortable. :p nah, i would take that dude in a car as long as i get that orgasm again.

LOL Blake,

Wouldn't that be a kicker if Johny were to honestly say that what he thought about when he was locking eyes with you was..."I wonder what Blake's thinking?" haha

So that was an exceptional orgasm for you?! haha I figured it was. Especially given the force and and quantity of your cumshot... Does it rank somewhere in your top 5 best ever? Either onstage or with a girl in your personal life?

I certainly wouldn't mind a rematch at some point. You and Johnny looked great together. :)

LOL Blake,

Wouldn't that be a kicker if Johny were to honestly say that what he thought about when he was locking eyes with you was..."I wonder what Blake's thinking?" haha

So that was an exceptional orgasm for you?! haha I figured it was. Especially given the force and and quantity of your cumshot... Does it rank somewhere in your top 5 best ever? Either onstage or with a girl in your personal life?

I certainly wouldn't mind a rematch at some point. You and Johnny looked great together. :)

Tampa,
Im sure that when i say that a topping orgasm and a bottoming orgasm are Two completely different things.
when max and adien were fucking me, it kinda was alright, but hurt most of the time.

I was scared out of my mind when they said johnny was my next guy. who has a bigger dick. but turns out, bigger dick kinda feels pretty damn good. i dont know about TOO big.. like that kid with the 9" cock.. damn dude... i dont know how that would feel.. but back to topic of it not being the same orgasm.

that was a whole new experience. Im not sayin im down to do that everyday.. lol cuz i dunno if i could handle it like a champ, but it was a HUGE orgasm that i wouldnt mind doing again. lol

Blake, I absolutely LOVE your total openness with us on the forum about your inner feelings and thoughts regarding the gay sex you have here. Thank you so much for sharing with us, and please keep on being you. You are terrific! :thumbup1: