• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy

dong35

Reaction score
I see that Jimmy is going to be on here the 3rd of March and the comment made next to him is that he is a new Broke Straight Boys Well anyone that has been here a while and has any sense will see that Jimmy was in the current number one rated video with Austin. The boy has bottomed a few times now. I just believe the post of him being new is far from being the truth?

It is obviously his first shoot. They aren't hiding the fact that they are posting older shoots as stated in other threads.

Obviously you missed my point. Don't use the tag line as him being a new boy because he is not. The tag line should say it was his first shoot. There is nothing NEW about him. And I am fully aware of the fact that these videos are not released in the order in which they are filmed.

I see that Jimmy is going to be on here the 3rd of March and the comment made next to him is that he is a new Broke Straight Boys Well anyone that has been here a while and has any sense will see that Jimmy was in the current number one rated video with Austin. The boy has bottomed a few times now. I just believe the post of him being new is far from being the truth?

Didn't even notice that, and you're right, that is pretty fucking bogus.

This doesn't need to be an issue. They probably wrote the tagline when the video was done with post production or something along those lines and never updated it. It is also old news that sometimes the synopsis is a little wrong, there is always a little bit of misinformation and some spelling/grammar errors in it as well.

On another note though, Jimmy is awesome and I can't wait to see his solo.

Last edited:
Didn't even notice that, and you're right, that is pretty fucking bogus.

One of the issues we have stated on numerous times is the ordering the films are shown. The comments show are true. This was Jimmy's first scene. First scenes many times are solo scenes. They are sent away and then the comments are added. Then at some point they are shown and unfortunately, not always in the order they were shot. So at that point I guess it is not possible to change the editing of the comments. They are working on this, so don't let this get you off stride. It is not bogus, it was true at the time it was shot, edited and written.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Jimmy was also brought in to pop Diesal's cherry. At that point in some discussions David had said he was gay. Now don't get me wrong. I like gay boys banging Broke Straight Boys as well as Broke Straight Boys's banging other Broke Straight Boys's.

Also would like to point out that Corey (the hairburner) was introduced long ago as a gay bottom, then he tore Derek (Broke Straight Boys Ambassador/tour) a new one topping him. And he ain't new either......

I assume that whomever writes the comments goes from what's on the tape and doesn't necessarily look up prior episode descriptions. I can't see David and Eddie playing fast and free with the info, that's just not them - they are very good to us and have included a lot of info on models and behind the scenes stuff. It just has to be an oversight somewhere along the line......