• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy

llen32

Virgin
Reaction score
I just re-watched the Jimmy/Austin video and must add my voice to the previous ones. Jimmy has to be the hottest guy on the site. He simply "makes love" to the othet guy. Not just fuck him. Can't help but think he is sincere not just acting.

Jimmy is hot...and really gets into sex, no doubt! How about Shane of the Shane, Ricky, Logan episode? Incredible body and was hard before even before undressing, hehe!

I must agree with you guys that Jimmy brings almost an emotional element to his scenes. You can tell that he is really focused on the person he is having sex with or making love to as it were. He doesn't just go through the motions as so many of them do. He really seems invested in pleasing the other person. And not selfishly just having a good time himself. I bet he is a fantastic lover. Some guy is going to be very lucky to get him. Wish it was me! haha

Jimmy brings the entire package whenever he appears. He's an amazing performer and Broke Straight Boys is very lucky to have him. We can only hope that he will become a regular and will appear in many more episodes. Putting him with the 'kissing cousins' would be very hot or with either Michael or Anthony. I'd also love to see Michael and Anthony with Preston!

Ditto! To all your comments. Jimmy makes the scene! But, I'd rather see him with Preston, than with the cousins. I'd even like to see him with Sean (of Nu and Sean). Would love to see someone like Jimmy really bring Sean out of his shell and really let loose.

I do agree. I have felt that Jimmy is a very competent lover since his first time here with Diesal. I hope we don't burn him out with demands. Were it I, I would ask Jimmy to review recent episodes and have Jimmy pick who he would like to pleasure. I would love to see who he would pick as a "Hottie."

Brilliant, rapper dude

I do agree. I have felt that Jimmy is a very competent lover since his first time here with Diesal. I hope we don't burn him out with demands. Were it I, I would ask Jimmy to review recent episodes and have Jimmy pick who he would like to pleasure. I would love to see who he would pick as a "Hottie."

Man, "were it I" is extremely hot just on its own, but your idea for Jimmie metaphorically to watch a police lineup for the hottie-suspect is terrific. Could he do this on cam? Would it not be excellent to watch him watch bits of the episodes on Dave's stimulation monitor, hear him comment, see him choose? Then film the scene with the guy he picks?

Why couldn't you direct him in that shoot, rapper, for the Dir4aD contest?

Man, "were it I" is extremely hot just on its own, but your idea for Jimmie metaphorically to watch a police lineup for the hottie-suspect is terrific. Could he do this on cam? Would it not be excellent to watch him watch bits of the episodes on Dave's stimulation monitor, hear him comment, see him choose? Then film the scene with the guy he picks?

Why couldn't you direct him in that shoot, rapper, for the Dir4aD contest?

I like that whole concept for Logan to do also. Give him the choice of anyone in the Broke Straight Boys stable and see who he chooses. :drool: It would give us even more insight into his straight (bi-curious?) mind.

I like that whole concept for Logan to do also. Give him the choice of anyone in the Broke Straight Boys stable and see who he chooses. :drool: It would give us even more insight into his straight (bi-curious?) mind.

I would get off on seeing him do almost anything, sleep, read a book, do his income tax return, you know, anything. But Logan is a more passive type guy, and you get the feeling that he comes when he's called (he's not broke for heaven's sake) and is paired up with whoever Dave gives him. He's also got such beautiful manners that he'd be hard put to pick one guy out of the many. But if he were willing to do it it would be hot.

Jimmie on the other hand would totally bring it.

I agree with all these comments! Jimmy brings out the best in his partners, and I'd love to see him choose Logan but it would be great to see who HE chooses! Shane was also hot and raring to go, but was it Ridge who yawned while being fucked. That was a turn off and he could learn heaps from Jimmy :)