• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy Drake and Jamie

I love Jimmy and I love Jamie, but I'm not a fan of threeways nor do I like Drake and his fake neon orange spray on tan, so I didn't watch it.

LMFAO literally i dont know what else to say...thanks for the laugh abe

larkster you got one thing right it was HARD WORK threesomes are a challenge and btw im not trying to be rude but just think about it clay is the producer/director whatever you wanna call him just dont call him and EDITOR lol

Jimmy, if Clay isn't the editor of his work, who is? It might be interesting if they did have a seperate editor who could look at the video impartially and knew how to keep what works. Acting at any level is hard work. But the work is fun. Believe me, I wouldn't have chosen to do it for over 40 years if it wasn't. The secret is to not let the work show. That, and the reluctance of the actors is what made this scene stagnant. I had forgot Drake had already fucked Colin, so why the hell wasn't he tag teaming Jamie? (Then to find out he had fucked other guys even before that, his reluctance is even more of a mystery.) By the way, the editor is often the most important person on a film, and have saved many directors' movies. So it was not a slam.:001_rolleyes:

I feel that I have to thank Clay here for including the double cocksucking segment on this vid. I got upset when that segment was dropped from the scene with Jimmy and Colin in it. So I do appreciate the fact that Clay used it here. I guess the only reason I didn't mention it sooner was because it made little impact when done with Jimmy and Drake. They really didn't react or give a moan or anything to the camera or mic to show whether it was an enjoyable feeling or not.

In the scene with Jimmy and Colin I think the chemistry (between the two of them) of the double cocksucking would have given us more enjoyment. Colin would have moaned or did something. But I do encourage you (Clay) to continue to use that kind of segment once in while. :thumbup1:

Yes, I think doing a threesome needs more coordinating and planning than the usual twosome. When Jimmy said that it was difficulty, I think he's right because it's difficult to do two things at the same time with one person nevermind with three people. And if you preoccupied with making out with one person, it's hard to split off and do it with another at the same time. But I have seen threesome scenes done well, where each one of the three knew what the hell they were doing and knew how to do it well.