• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy and Diesel

amcovtime

Reaction score
Ok, I want more of Diesal and Jimmy, or at least Jimmy with someone else. I had to take a break from the site for a while and I am just now seeing the 3 part series! DAMN! That is some hot stuff. MORE MORE MORE!

Diesal is really hot and very sexy. I think I'm going threw Diesal withdrawals. I hope he comes back soon. I think the scenes with Jimmy was the most passionate on this site. Jimmy is also very hot in a different sort of way. He has a good attitude and a great body. His scene with Austin was hot but not as good as the one with Diesal. Diesal is my favorite and then Austin. I do like Jimmy because he brings out the best in both these guys.

Well to me, Jimmy kinda brings out the best of any guy :b
He`s very passionate and you get to see it very nicely on screen. His kisses and the way he touch seems very personal making it look very believable that they`re both enjoying every second of it. I have this feeling that Jimmy might not have stuck around Broke Straight Boys for long but I do hope they might invite him to do more if he`s still in the industry :D

Defintiely one of the best series! I liek both of these guys, a lot! And, on the one hand, it would be nice to see them do another shoot together, i'd also like to see them with someone else. I'd love to see Jimmy paired with Gino, or even a 3 some with Gino, Diesal, and Jimmy. I think Gino would like it! I know I would! LOL
I go back and watch this series when I don't care for the current update. Still hot to watch, even after the 20th time!

Yeah, I wouldnt mind seeing Jimmy with others but I want to make sure the guy likes to kiss. When Jimmy was putting his legs around Diesal I though I would bust four nuts at once! LOL! But they are now my favorite duo.

I think Jimmy brings out the best in the scenes that he is in. He is the best ice braker for the top guys and the most passionate guy on the site. I think he should do a episode with Gino too, it would be hot.

I too am having Diesal withdrawals ! I want to see him get fucked really good - soooooooo bad! I saw him when the BSBs were here in Atlanta and he is even hotter in person - Please get him back and on bottom soon ! :)

M4 I totally agree with you, any scene with Diesal in it would be fine. He didn't say that he disliked bottoming. He just thought it felt weird, in a good way. I hope to see him on the futon soon. He reminds me of a guy that wanted to have sex last Summer and I said no. What was I thinking????????? LOL.

Would be nice to Diesal back soon as it's been a while. However, I do note that he's attending the Broke Straight Boys live shows so he's obviously still around. I bet David has quite a few Diesal films in the can or at least planned. And yes Diesal as a top with loads of kissing aka Jimmy - why force a guy to bottom if he finds it uncomfortable, as it reflects in the film and tends to put the viewers off too.

Would be nice to Diesal back soon as it's been a while. However, I do note that he's attending the Broke Straight Boys live shows so he's obviously still around. I bet David has quite a few Diesal films in the can or at least planned. And yes Diesal as a top with loads of kissing aka Jimmy - why force a guy to bottom if he finds it uncomfortable, as it reflects in the film and tends to put the viewers off too.

I have to agree because watching him get fucked so slow was really not exciting...Wel besides seeing Jimmy's ass. I think Diesal could get used to it, but next time they will need some faster and harder action.