• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jhonny the cameraman & banteristo inspired new fratgame

KRU1996

Reaction score
dear jhonny:

after reviewing your work at out-in-public and your new work here at Broke Straight Boys
some of the KRU-mates invented a game called "Jhonny's Hand!!!"
whenever you film a scene you inevitably insert some portion of hand or full-frontal of hand
so whenever a hand-siting occurs someone yells "JHONNY'S HAND + PART OF HAND SEEN"
THEN THAT PORTION OF HAND IS OILED UP FOR INSERTION IN ANOTHER MATE TO RIDE TILL LOAD IS BLOWN....
it should be noted that you have not yet shown a fist!!!

thanks jhonny for the pleasure & <muahzis>
much luv from KRU

dear jhonny:

after reviewing your work at out-in-public and your new work here at Broke Straight Boys
some of the KRU-mates invented a game called "Jhonny's Hand!!!"
whenever you film a scene you inevitably insert some portion of hand or full-frontal of hand
so whenever a hand-siting occurs someone yells "JHONNY'S HAND + PART OF HAND SEEN"
THEN THAT PORTION OF HAND IS OILED UP FOR INSERTION IN ANOTHER MATE TO RIDE TILL LOAD IS BLOWN....
it should be noted that you have not yet shown a fist!!!

thanks jhonny for the pleasure & <muahzis>
much luv from KRU

My you boys are tactual! I'm so proud to live in the same state as you...those "educational" dollars are well spent! "JOHNNY'S HAND!":scared:

NO NO NO...not the hand...damn it!![/QUOT

Someone should take his hand and his tongue and CUT THEM BOTHY off - he is ruining ALL these vbideos here and on College Dudes - why is it that some of you people are so blind to this fact???? After I watched (and unfortunatelty had to listen to him with Dakota & Ian), I had to go and watch Ian in an earlier vid w/.o Johnny, to enjoy Ian. I had let and came back to give it one mofre try - but now I'm leaving for good - because MArk and others will not listen! Chase