• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

baal

Reaction score
Well, I suppose he could be more impressive in person...

Ouch; Well the good part first is you cant help but love that smile and those eyes. This boy be hot and a wild personality. I can see where he is good at the shows. The bad news is the video has a black hole in the middle. If you watch the individual clips instead of the full video and skip clips 4 and 5 you got your self a dam good video.

ALl of you who scream for realism , you just had some. The guy is beautiful and real and ready i think he is fantastic

More of Jace Please

Ouch; Well the good part first is you cant help but love that smile and those eyes. This boy be hot and a wild personality. I can see where he is good at the shows. The bad news is the video has a black hole in the middle. If you watch the individual clips instead of the full video and skip clips 4 and 5 you got your self a dam good video.

Agreed, Denny.

He has a great smile. Nice eyes and a nice personality. I have to chuckle because he is the second guy in as many weeks who has tried to pass off 5 1/2-6 1/2 inches as 8. It's not like an audience of gay guys (and a few gals) doesn't know what 8 inches or more looks like in person... or on camera. So it's silly to exaggerate when you are minutes away from showing everything. I'm not hung up on size though so I think Jayce looks great. :001_tt1: I would have chosen a different photo of him for the video intro though. One with his beautiful smile would have been better.

I was really intrigued when he said he didn't care if David put him in with either girls or guys. David knows that 98% of the members would want to see him with other guys. So I hope that David has filmed some more episodes on Broke Straight Boys with him already. I would imagine that Broke Straight Boys pays more than BSG. Perhaps he was tipped off to that. Or maybe he's just curious as to what the guy on guy action is all about. And this is as good an excuse as any to find out.

In spite of your difficulty getting hard you did good Jace! :thumbup1: And apparently you like a little nipple play? haha :drool:

More Jace please!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Awww.... I like Jayce a lot! Pretty blue eyes, and what a great smile! His can do attitude is appealing, and I can see why he is popular on the Broke Straight Boys tours. Some erection issues he had, but he got over that and had a great solo going at the end. Not unlike most first time solos.

I definitely want to see Jayce on the Futon again. And again! :drool:

Jayce the Bi Boy

I think Jayce is more typical of your all American (or all - English) boy, in that he is open to suggestions i.e. guy or girl action. That is certainly how I found myself experimenting, and....hell - I have enjoyed both,
I am sure we all look forward to the "corruption" of Jayce...or is it '...the opening up...' - no pun intended

Merry Christmas!! Thanks for the good comment!! Come out to some of the events and see me, and yea maybe some more scenes of me up soon

His solo is on the 2nd page . November 1st 2009.

Baal, are you at it again with the tags? haha