• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason & Rex - A 10 for Perfection!!!

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
This scene for me was perfection. It rates right up there with Diesal & Jimmy Slater. From beginning to end, it held me in rapt attention, in more ways than one.

The orals were great from both guys. Jason got Rex's monster down balls deep, an accomplishment no one else has attained, and just continued to minister to that cock until I thought Rex would jump out of his skin. Rex was masterful in his many deep throats of Jason's extra large dick and sucked it like a seasoned pro.

Jason's topping was all that I could ask for in a top scene. As a big 'ole bottom, I loved everything about this scene. Jason had the right mix of gentleness and dominance which for me is heavy on the dominance. The kissing was great and fit into the scene without seeming out of place. I like the way Jason threw Rex around on the couch to get him into the positions he wanted. The second position, Rex on his stomach, is my favorite position for dominance and Jason rode that ass with a vengeance.

Jason, my man from the 'Burgh, you just keep getting better and better. This was your best performance to date and I can only wait for your next scene.

Rex - to watch you in this scene was to watch you really come into your own. Gone is the shy, quiet personna from your firsat days here. You were talkative, humorous, and just much more relaxed. Your bottom performance was just the right mix of pain and pleasure without the over the top moaning and groaning some others do. I have become a fan and can't wait to see you in your next scene.

If I could, I'd give this a 10; but it got a 5 from this man whom you sent to bed happy, relaxed and ready for a good night's sleep thanks to you.

jason always brings out the best in everybody in every scene.
the best scene with jason i have ever seen.
i like how rex has developed.
i am looking forward to seeing more of jason and rex.
i give this scene a 5, i would have giving it a higher rating, but 5 is as high as the scale goes. pity!
kudo to all involved in making this hot scene.

You have made this pussy very happy, very tired, but very happy!

Attachments

• thank you.jpg
    thank you.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 125
OMG!! From the moment they started to suck each other off, I swear I couldn't take a breath until the scene was over! It was exhilarating to watch! My hand is still numb from wanking my dick! As far as any criticism of the scene, Stowe1 hit every single important point in the scene's development! Thank you for echoing my thoughts exactly, Stowe1! The only thing I disagree with is the comparison of this scene to the one with Jimmie and Diesal. I think the Jimmie/Diesal scene had more romance, but this Jason/Rex scene was very, very close to it! JASON, I LOVE YOU!!!:001_wub: Rex, you were a great bottom! Can't wait to see you guys again! Also, Clay, you were very smart to let these two Titans do their thing! They were unbelievable!

Simply put - Jason fucked the shit out of Rex and both left with smiles on their face

What a glorious scene!:monkeyfuck: WOW! WOW! WOW! Let me get my breath...I really don't think Rex even for a minute thought this was cumming! WITHOUT A DOUBT, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTELY BEST SCENE I HAVE SEEN FROM BSB2.

The kissing was instinctual and just simply fit the moment. I cannot imagine Rex ever forgetting the workout our sweet, beautiful Jason was capable of putting him through. Someone mentioned Jason must have been hitting all the right spots and this really showed. For sure, both parties went to the rodeo and back on this episode. Flawless work deserving unlimited praise. Certainly, bringing a former BSB1 model like Jason back to BSB2 has paid emense benefits in the form of every pearlized droplet of hot cum glistening off Rex's chest. WHAT A CUMFEST AND A COMPLETE JOY TO WATCH AND WATCH AND WATCH AGAIN!:thankyou:

Simply delighted with this episode! Would love to see a round two! My complements go out to CLAY as well!

Sincerely,

Stimpy:001_wub::001_wub:

OMG!! From the moment they started to suck each other off, I swear I couldn't take a breath until the scene was over! It was exhilarating to watch! My hand is still numb from wanking my dick! As far as any criticism of the scene, Stowe1 hit every single important point in the scene's development! Thank you for echoing my thoughts exactly, Stowe1! The only thing I disagree with is the comparison of this scene to the one with Jimmie and Diesal. I think the Jimmie/Diesal scene had more romance, but this Jason/Rex scene was very, very close to it! JASON, I LOVE YOU!!!:001_wub: Rex, you were a great bottom! Can't wait to see you guys again! Also, Clay, you were very smart to let these two Titans do their thing! They were unbelievable!

Tequila, you're right about Diesal & Jimmy's scenes. They had that feel of romance that makes them THE best Broke Straight Boys scenes. As I stated awhile back, Diesal & Jimmy were making love, not having sex. Here's how I rate the scenes: 1. Diesal & Jimmy (Jimmy bottoming); 2. Diesal & Jimmy (oral); 3. Diesal & Jimmy (Diesal bottoming); 4. Jason & Rex.

Also I was remiss for not mentioning Clay - I was so "happy" after that scene my thought processes were not up to par. Clay, I don't know if you and the actors talk about a scene before hand; I assume you do. If that's the case then whatever you said brought out the best in these two guys. If you don't then you created the atmosphere where these guys could do their thing their way. No matter which, you did a masterful job with great camera work.

Kudos to all!!!

FINALLY! A scene I could rAte "5"!

Jason, Rex, you were both great in your roles. It has pretty much everything, except romance, but who needs that? Some hot sexy passion goes a lot further! Great job.

dancing-with-the-stars-judges.jpg

That was Hot! The best BSB2 by leaps and bounds. A Jason/CHAD:001_wub: scene like that, might even overtake Diesal/JIMMIE:001_wub:...........

One of the best scenes ever!. Jason and Rex both knew what to do and how. Loved the kissing. There was so much passion in the kisses and actually the whole scene. Great job from everyone. Thanks for that closeup of Rex's cum drenched body at the end. And yes, totally a 5 in my book.

Jason is a model who knows how to get a good performance from his partner, even when his partner is reluctant to let go. However, when he has a willing partner, in this case it was Rex, you are guaranteed an extra hot session.

It's a 5 from me.

No doubt a "5". It will be hard to beat this scene with whoever! Seattle loves Jason & Rex.

Finally an episode that brings Broke Straight Boys back to the levels it achieved in the past.

Kudos to both Jason & Rex. A 5-plus in my book and will prove to be one of the highest rated episodes in the series (jimmy could take a lesson from this one -- sorry, can't help it!).

YES YES YES YES!!!
I whole heartedly agree with everyone.
This scene was SO hot.
I like Jason and love Rex. So, seeing them together was amazing! From beginning to end....delicious.

I made my comments on another thread... I LOVE JASON no matter who he is with. This was a major 5 ++++++ The best on BSB2. Everyone keeps talking about how great the Diesal and Jimmy Slater scenes were... I never cared for Diesal (mainly because I don't like hairy guys and he looks too much like one of my ex's minus the hairy bod) I would like to say my favorite scene of all time is another Jimmy Slater scene... the second scene with Austin Grant and Jimmy Slater is still to this day my very favorite scene on Broke Straight Boys period. I really do love Jason but this scene for me is second to Austin & Jimmy. And second to that scene is excellent. Love you Jason... you are the MAN !

Correction.... it is the only scene Austin and Jimmy did together... Dec. 28, 2009.... Damn, has it been that long .... good grief I have been on here a hell of a long time. lmao !

Completely FANTASTIC, you gentlemen were complete model chemistry.

YEAH! Must step out of the shadows to say this one is the best since BSB1. Jason is indeed THE MAN with Rex the perfect compliment. JASON/REX 2, PLEASE!
The Lurker

Unbelieveable!!! I was waiting for my computer to exploded. The sex and the passion were off the chart for Rex and Jason. Great work!!!

I can barely criticize one thing. It was pure and utter bloody perfection. This is exactly what Broke Straight Boys needs to produce on a consistent basis. Everything fit in for this scene. It was Awesome!

I would have to agree with all this was by far one of the hottest scene yet great no awesome video Rex and Jason Bravo to you both.