• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason, Dan & Deisel

butbuddy8

Reaction score
Hot Scene as is, but I really wish Jason had been the bottom boy with his small body and creamy smooth butt and balls. He never got the $1k offer to bottom - he might have (reluctantly:') gone for it. What a scene it would be with Dan and Deisel taking turns tearing-up Jason's baby-boy butt with their huge cocks. Maybe you could have them back!!!:thumbup:

Hot Scene as is, but I really wish Jason had been the bottom boy with his small body and creamy smooth butt and balls. He never got the $1k offer to bottom - he might have (reluctantly:') gone for it. What a scene it would be with Dan and Deisel taking turns tearing-up Jason's baby-boy butt with their huge cocks. Maybe you could have them back!!!:thumbup:

I agree with Butbuddy8, the overall scene was good. It had some of the elements we were looking for; i.e. 3-way, socks, double sucking, and as a treat, Diesal with the wandering tongue, and some laughter! :thumbup1:

The surprise was seeing Danny bottom again. Jason should have been offered more money to bottom. Like you said Dave, money talks! $800/$1000 is a pretty cheap fuck compared to what other "models" have been offered in the past. Diesal has been over Danny's plowed ground before, Jason's ass is a new field of dreams. :001_tt2:

Last edited:
Very awesome scene, hope Jason comes back for more. They way he sucks cock and the way he was kind of leaning towards going for the anal makes me think he would be a great bottom.
All in all a great scene espeically with Diesal and Danny they rock!!!

Strategically, Jason had to be saved for a later epi. He may be ready to take it now, but watching him evolve for a couple of scenes, to the point of being fucked, is gonna be hot...

I wish Tyler would be chosen for the violation of his baby behind...

i agree slimvintage. watching him evolve is gonna be hot!! also i would LOVE to see tyler and jason together! would be REALLY hot!

:sneaky2:OMG, Jason really took to the cock. :001_tt1: He pretty much deep throated Diesal. I know that was no easy task for a beginner. He might just give Tyler a little cock sucking competition. Wow. He was a quick study. He had both Danny and Diesal's eyes rolling back in their heads. He really got into the action too. Danny handled the train really well too. :001_wub: I especially loved when he announced that there were some things he would not swallow. :sneaky2: Great episode.

(Danny don't read this part...)
David, BTW you were very masterful in getting Danny to bottom again. I wasn't sure but after a while Danny looked like he enjoyed it.

Last edited: