• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason & Blake Bennet AAA+++

blueboyy

Virgin
Reaction score
Theses guys together is the prettiest pair I ve seen. Should be paired more often. And it is time that Jason returns the favor to adorable Blake. Just can't wait to see it.
:thumbup:

I dont know why I missed it but I just watched it now and loved it. They really enjoyed each other. I too would love to see them again in a new episode.

Theses guys together is the prettiest pair I ve seen. Should be paired more often. And it is time that Jason returns the favor to adorable Blake. Just can't wait to see it.
:thumbup:

I second that emotion. Let the games begin.:nicethread:

They need to be more aggressive!

Hott scene but it wouldn't hurt if Blake got more aggressive, maybe a couple slaps to Jason's ass... that'd be very hott!

Rated at just 4.8...But truly worthy of more!

I GUESS MEMBERS WERE "SO HARD UP AND HORNY BY THESE GOINGS ON" THAT THEY SIMPLY FORGOT TO COMMENT ON THIS, ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED EPISODES IN Broke Straight Boys HISTORY!:cya: FOR ALL THE GRUNTING, GOD DAMS, AND HEAVY BREATHING, BOTH ICONIC BOYS REALLY STUCK IT TO THEIR PARTNER WITH TRULY PASSIONATE LOVEMAKING, CUM-FILLED HIGH FIVES, AND A KIND OF SPECIAL "CUMRADREY" ONLY Broke Straight Boys MODELS ARE LIKELY TO ACHIEVE:par50: IN THE END AFTER ALL IS WELL, BOY DID THE CUM REALLY FLY!:drool:

THEY REALLY WORE ME OUT IN THIS EPISODE, BUTT IN A GOOD WAY!:smiley-sex011:

SINCERELY,

Stimpy

what was there to say, jason and blake at their usual best.
but i have to say i was a little distracted by the return of colin and his scene with denver. may 5th was my birthday and after i watched and came, i left to party.
somewhere, there must be post praising jason and blake.
more than one scene reached that level early on, but fell back to the 4.3 range. this one is still 4.8.

Not 10K, 14K, 18K, this is SOLID GOLD!

what was there to say, jason and blake at their usual best.
but i have to say i was a little distracted by the return of colin and his scene with denver. may 5th was my birthday and after i watched and came, i left to party.
somewhere, there must be post praising jason and blake.
more than one scene reached that level early on, but fell back to the 4.3 range. this one is still 4.8.

Dear another1,

This is a classic and worthy of declaring Jason and Blake to be Broke Straight Boys Royalty!

I first thought of having them cannonized as "Saints", but you know how much our current Pope disapproves of using "condoms"! Such a "party pooper" for your "pooper" he is and all done in the name of the "sanctity of life!:001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

Coming from a real Catholic, namely me!:smiley-sex020:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

.........or maybe there was more than one thread about this scene........
right you are ms. k.
there is a thread in which people who were not speechless, said the scene with jason and blake raised the bar.

Jason also talks about this hot scene on his thread. He said that while filming this, he slipped on the arm part of the couch and hit Blake in the nose, cause it to bleed.