• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason and Chad

To me this scene was just ok. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't particularly erotic or hot either. I like both Jason and Chad, but to me it seemed kind of boring and like there wasn't anything hot about it.

We are so pleased to Welcome Jason back! Always a joy to see him. Jason, pleeeeez will you honor us with some current info online, perhaps even a short blurb on what you have been doing lately?

As always,

I agree with Abe. But obviously there is an audience for this type of scene, even on Broke Straight Boys

Thank God I am not the only one who did'nt get his socks knocked off by this scene Mikeyank and Abe.

While I find both Jason and Chad very Hot!, I did'nt "feel it" in this scene. I thought the ass slap at the begining of the scene was uncalled for and only served to denigrate Chad a bit. While there were moments where the boys seemed to be enjoying themselves (ie: during the blowjobs) and parts where there seemed to be a bit of chemistry, I came away from this scene feeling as if Chad did'nt enjoy this episode as much as some of his previous scenes. That look he gave the camera near the end of the scene seemed to say "can we stop already? this dose'nt feel good" Since when has Chad ever resisted a good shot of cum to the mouth? Something wasn't quite right about this one, but I'm not quite sure what it is. - J

I watched Chad's scene with Jack, his first time bottoming, as a prelude to this scene. Comparing the first to the second time, I could see the difference in enjoyment level. He said the blowjob and rimming were were awesome and from the look on his face, the fucking was just as awesome. I liked their attempts at hand to flesh contact, you could see they desired more. I too was hoping Jason would bend down and we would see some chest to chest kissing. Chad was definitely exploring new territory for him, and seemed pleasantly surprised. Isn't that the essence of Broke Straight Boys? Rather than the cold play for pay, don't call me gay, not into that way models. I'm glad someone besides me has finally complained about the squeaky furniture. Other than that, I think this scene was hot. But, if you are going to tease with a spank, why not have a whole spank it and fuck it scene. There doesn't seem to be anything I'm not into, does there?

I'm with you on this one Jason, this was definitely a good episode, but not the best, for either model. I too felt as if they both held back just a bit. I did notice Jason kissing on Chad's leg, and Chad reaching and holding JAson's hand, and then his arm, and then his nipple. Still, I felt as if Chad was wanting more intimacy, and Jason didn't get the hint.

While this episode was good, it was definitely not quite a 5, not from my viewpoint.

I think Chad is quickly becoming my favorite model. He's cute and sexy all at once. And those smoldering looks he aims toward the camera at just the right moment...Swoooon!

I think Chad is quickly becoming my favorite model. He's cute and sexy all at once. And those smoldering looks he aims toward the camera at just the right moment...Swoooon!

As the President of Chad's Fan Club, I offer you my personal welcome Brie. You have great taste in men.:welcome::wavey: