• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jason and Bobby?

dracythis

Reaction score
Is it me or would Jason and Bobby make a beautiful scene together? Just an idea.

Just put Jason with anyone. Puleeeze. I've missed him so. I said I wanted him to come back and I'm so pleased he did.

This was excellent... what I can't get over is how much Jason has changed. In just a couple of years he went from a scrawny kid to a very handsome young man with an absolutely beautiful body. WOW... move over guys... Jason has just moved into the Star of BSB2 slot. I really can't get over how hot he is.

This was excellent... what I can't get over is how much Jason has changed. In just a couple of years he went from a scrawny kid to a very handsome young man with an absolutely beautiful body. WOW... move over guys... Jason has just moved into the Star of BSB2 slot. I really can't get over how hot he is.

I know right!?!?! Jason has a beautiful body now which is tan and toned. He is a far cry from the pasty little white boy from past episodes. If I knew I could come out with a beautiful body like his, prison wouldn't sound like such a bad idea to me.... :001_tt2:

Blast From The Past

Here's how I remember Jason....

Attachments

• jack-griffin-fucks-jason-matthews.jpg
    jack-griffin-fucks-jason-matthews.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 40
  • jason-matthews_model.jpg
    jason-matthews_model.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 39
  • jason-matthews_place.jpg
    jason-matthews_place.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 21
  • jason-matthews-busts-a-nut.jpg
    jason-matthews-busts-a-nut.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 39
  • jason-matthews-busts-a-nut-008.jpg
    jason-matthews-busts-a-nut-008.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
Here's how I remember Jason....

Don't get me wrong Richard, he sure was a cutie back then too. But seeing him recently, he has bulked up (which looks really good on him) and he now has a tan which adds a silver lining to that package. Absolutely gorgeous! IMHO...

I would love to see Bobby with anyone and Jason is looking real sharp these days and very amenable. Bobby in my humble but oh so correct opinion would only add to that scene. Thanks for letting me share.