• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jake?

jakelover

Reaction score
Jake really needs to come back! Would love to see him bottom, but he's a hot top too....looks like he loves to give head, and come on people he likes kissing!!

Return of Jake

Jake really needs to come back! Would love to see him bottom, but he's a hot top too....looks like he loves to give head, and come on people he likes kissing!!

I made the same observations and Jake would be a welcome sight to see.

I would also love to see Jake back on the futon, better still on the College Boy Physicals set, but with a model who would be receptive to Jake's "needs".
You can see from his performances, especially his initial ones, he really wanted to be able to let go & share some real intimacy with his partner.

i think he might even be good with josh... I dont know but both of them out of their shells might be something like a fourth of july :)

There are 2 Jakes on this site, which one do you mean. 2010 Jake or 2007 Jake ? For me it would have to be 2007 Jake.

Multiple Jakes

There are 2 Jakes on this site, which one do you mean. 2010 Jake or 2007 Jake ? For me it would have to be 2007 Jake.

I like the California Jake. He had possibilities. Of course, I believe they film these boys in multiple episodes over a brief period. After that it is difficult and expensive to get them back. California is a long way off . . . I loved the original Skater Jake! Oh lah,lah! I still have a movie up of him being jacked off and his struggle to permit an orgasm. I never tire of watching him go for it. Oh cruel fate . . . he might weigh 250 lbs by now . . . :closedeyes:

I am very glad that there are those who have not forgotten Jake (2010)!
Please, please let's see him back in his element with someone that will be very loving with him.

I will never forget Jake 2010. He is one of my favorites on the site and I would love to see him back soon. I was actually thinking the other day about how good it would be to have him and one of my favorites from College Dudes together on the futon or another site, as I know that no boys from BCB would be on this site.