• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jake Spencer

now you know I followed his Chaturbate page, and you know I’m on Chaturbate all of the time. If he ever goes live, I’m gonna need some kind of device to alert everyone. You know, like when our phones go off for amber alerts or bad weather. We need a Jake Spencer alert.
Kind of like a Bat Signal.

220px-Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

But it only flashes when our boy is on!!!!!! :drool:

ScalySomeGazelle-size_restricted.gif

first_name_jake_fun_rainbow_coloring_name_tag-r10bda1435cfd43c593aa27bff135a720_0hfvj_540.jpg

P.S. I do try my best, whether I succeed or go over the top.......

first_name_jake_fun_rainbow_coloring_name_tag-r10bda1435cfd43c593aa27bff135a720_0hfvj_540.jpg

Haha. Exactly. A Jake Signal!

Love it Mikeyank......I think it should be something as big as the Air Raid Signals, only louder!!!!

I wish he would come back too. Best thing to do is find him on social media and message him
He’s deleted his Jake Spencer social media. I did manage to get his phone number before he deleted it, but calling some one personally is just something I wouldn’t do. Some might say, “well why did you copy his number?” Well in case Broke Straight Boys guys lost it....lol. Silly excuse, I know. David should call him for sure.

I am debating whether I should tip him on Chaturbate and send a message that way. Even though he hasn’t been online in over a year, there is still a tip option with the option to send a message with your tip. Maybe I’ll tip him and say, “come back to Broke Straight Boys, please”. Surely he gets notification from Chaturbate saying he received a tip.

He’s deleted his Jake Spencer social media. I did manage to get his phone number before he deleted it, but calling some one personally is just something I wouldn’t do. Some might say, “well why did you copy his number?” Well in case Broke Straight Boys guys lost it....lol. Silly excuse, I know. David should call him for sure.

I am debating whether I should tip him on Chaturbate and send a message that way. Even though he hasn’t been online in over a year, there is still a tip option with the option to send a message with your tip. Maybe I’ll tip him and say, “come back to Broke Straight Boys, please”. Surely he gets notification from Chaturbate saying he received a tip.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.................

I am not saying that you should not do this but I would point out that it is entirely possible that something has happened in his life to make him delete his social media accounts under that name and not work in the field any further. He might have met someone and does not want his past to hop up and bite him. He could have just decided he no longer wishes to be involved in that life. Word could have gotten out among his family and friends where he lives and caused him problems. Or any number of a number of things that made him decide to cut the strings. He may not be overly happy to be reminded of his past. Be prepared for a less than positive reaction. I certainly would not call him unless you had a prior relationship where he indicated he was willing to be contacted by you telephonically. He might see that as a bit like a stalker.

I am not saying that you should not do this but I would point out that it is entirely possible that something has happened in his life to make him delete his social media accounts under that name and not work in the field any further. He might have met someone and does not want his past to hop up and bite him. He could have just decided he no longer wishes to be involved in that life. Word could have gotten out among his family and friends where he lives and caused him problems. Or any number of a number of things that made him decide to cut the strings. He may not be overly happy to be reminded of his past. Be prepared for a less than positive reaction. I certainly would not call him unless you had a prior relationship where he indicated he was willing to be contacted by you telephonically. He might see that as a bit like a stalker.
I said calling him was something I’d never do. Gosh, you really don’t like me, huh? This was all meant to be a little fun.

I said calling him was something I’d never do. Gosh, you really don’t like me, huh? This was all meant to be a little fun.

I have noticed that there are two common types of people in the world. Those who take anything and everything personally and react negatively. Then there are those who look at issues and not personalities, reacting to an issue. I do not know you personally and have no specific opinions or feelings about you, either negative or positive.

I have noticed that there are two common types of people in the world. Those who take anything and everything personally and react negatively. Then there are those who look at issues and not personalities, reacting to an issue. I do not know you personally and have no specific opinions or feelings about you, either negative or positive.
Well I was just trying to have a fun conversation about Jake. It’s obvious which two types of people you think I fall under. Thanks for your honesty.

Well I was just trying to have a fun conversation about Jake. It’s obvious which two types of people you think I fall under. Thanks for your honesty.

Ignore him Jaybifla, he is exceptionally common............Its obvious in the undertone of his comments.