• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jake and Xavier- Top Member Favorite!!

headrim

Virgin
Reaction score
Hello Forumites, I have been a Broke Straight Boys member for many year and enjoy reading all the posts but have never attempted to post. Don't know why, however be that as it may, I was bored and looking for something to watch this 4th of July and decided to watch the No 1 favorite movie of Jake and Xavier!!!!! Now maybe due to my age I am losing it but I don't know how I missed it the first time around but OMG what a totally HOT movie !!! I am now a total Jake fan !! and I can't wait to see him expand his horizons and do even more !! In my personal life I have ALWAYS been a seeker of Str8 guys who I could pleasure and possibly convert. I enjoy the ones a little rough around the edges but who have that special quality of being adventurous. On this site my tastes have varied from a guy by the name of Dan White who only did a solo, then Tanner who had a hot body and was a real nice person, then comes Grey Donovan ! There have been others thrown in there but now along comes Jake who absolutely blew me away!! He was exactly what I would want in my bed !! I do believe that pairings are everything and he really seemed to be into Xavier so that made it even hotter. Love me some Broke Straight Boys !!! Keep the hot suff coming !!

Thanks for the great post headrim and thanks for props for my favorite Broke Straight Boys guy in the last few years as well, the one, the only, the great JAKE!!!

And I totally agree that he fits in as one those that is "a little rough around the edges but who have that special quality of being adventurous."

I also loved that you mentioned "mystery man", Dan White who only did a solo in January 2012 but has remained a fan favorite over the years! I love your taste in men headrim. Please post more often.

JAKE

2063-pic-1.jpg
2075-pic-22.jpg

DAN

808-pic-11.jpg
808-pic-23.jpg

Headrim, you and I share a common like chasing and doing straight guys. Way more fun and challenging than gay boys who just throw their legs up. You also obviously caught the interest of Mikeyank talking about his hero/crush Jakei! Anyway it’s great to see you post. I hope to see you on the forum more often.

I hadn’t noticed Dan White before. He was hot and damn that ass is just crying out for a big dick.

Jake and Xavier

Hello Forumites, I have been a Broke Straight Boys member for many year and enjoy reading all the posts but have never attempted to post. Don't know why, however be that as it may, I was bored and looking for something to watch this 4th of July and decided to watch the No 1 favorite movie of Jake and Xavier!!!!! Now maybe due to my age I am losing it but I don't know how I missed it the first time around but OMG what a totally HOT movie !!! I am now a total Jake fan !! and I can't wait to see him expand his horizons and do even more !! In my personal life I have ALWAYS been a seeker of Str8 guys who I could pleasure and possibly convert. I enjoy the ones a little rough around the edges but who have that special quality of being adventurous. On this site my tastes have varied from a guy by the name of Dan White who only did a solo, then Tanner who had a hot body and was a real nice person, then comes Grey Donovan ! There have been others thrown in there but now along comes Jake who absolutely blew me away!! He was exactly what I would want in my bed !! I do believe that pairings are everything and he really seemed to be into Xavier so that made it even hotter. Love me some Broke Straight Boys !!! Keep the hot suff coming !!

Thanks for your kind words. I hope I can continue to comment on the site if my limited computer skills don't get the best of me !!LOL It took me alot of attempts to be able to make this post !